1b.app
Link copied -

Products are unloaded in the wrong category

I ask for help in resolving the issue: Products are unloaded in CPM from 2 online stores CMS Simpla and Opencart. The goods in these stores are completely different, but due to the fact that online stores have duplicate category ids, the goods are not uploaded to their categories. Using linkkey when importing categories from Opencart didn't help.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Here is one of the products for an example with the wrong category
27.05.2021, 10:46
Original comment available on version: ru

And what kind of logic do you need for 2 integrations? So that each integration has its own categories or by name to search for 1 of the integrations?
28.05.2021, 14:51

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
And what kind of logic do you need for 2 integrations? So that each integration has its own categories or by name to search for 1 of the integrations?

I need each product to fall into its own category. now the autotool is unloaded in the category of children's toys and vice versa. I think that searching for a category by name is quite suitable.
31.05.2021, 09:44

I see you succeed and the created categories are duplicated in the category tree https://onebox.leokor.com.ua/admin/shop/category/manage/ ?
It is necessary to implement search by name in both import actions both when creating a category and when adding a product to a category, right?
31.05.2021, 13:58

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
I see you succeed and the created categories are duplicated in the category tree https://onebox.leokor.com.ua/admin/shop/category/manage/ ?
It is necessary to implement search by name in both import actions both when creating a category and when adding a product to a category, right?

Yes, so that when importing goods there is no link to the category ID, and the category is searched for by name.
31.05.2021, 14:24

1. Set up the search for categories by name in the "Import products and categories from Simpla" action and redo the logic for searching for a category / product category - it will take 2 hours
2. Set up a category search by name in the "Import products from Opencart" action and redo the category / product category search logic - it will take 2 hours
Total for both activities: 4 hours
Bill?
31.05.2021, 14:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment