1b.app
Link copied -

The setting of the filter characteristic "Sort as numbers" has stopped working

Good afternoon! Today I noticed that the setting in the filter-characteristics for products "Sort as numbers" stopped working And here is what is displayed on the site But at the same time, if I change the value in the product filter and put instead of 80, for example, 180 then everything works out. Plus, today I noticed features that were not created by me with a negative sort value
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Most likely the problem is that the specified filter values are not numbers and because of this they are sorted as strings. If you remove the kg, then everything will be ok.
05.05.2021, 13:02
Original comment available on version: ru

We have most of the characteristics with an indication (kg, mm, kW, W ....) and everything worked without problems before, but now this functionality does not work. We were doing a revision on the URL filters, maybe something was hooked there
05.05.2021, 17:58

Please give a link from where you made a screen with different load capacity options, I'll see why it sorts the values exactly like that
11.05.2021, 17:02

Good afternoon! Here is a link to the category with goods https://box.trudovik.com.ua/tachki/
12.05.2021, 13:31

Good afternoon. Rewrote your module to look at the specified checkbox, it should work now
12.05.2021, 17:10

Good afternoon! This problem was fixed, but another one immediately got out, when using the Russian language on the site everything works fine But when you turn on the Ukrainian version, there are problems with the filter
In the cards in both Ukrainian and Russian versions, the characteristics are spelled out
13.05.2021, 10:37

Good afternoon! This problem was fixed, but another one immediately got out, when using the Russian language on the site everything works fine But when you turn on the Ukrainian version, there are problems with the filter
In the cards in both Ukrainian and Russian versions, the characteristics are spelled out
13.05.2021, 10:38

please open one of the products, switch the language to Ukrainian and save the filters tab in the admin panel
13.05.2021, 10:55

Done, the filter appeared. How can I do this in bulk now?
13.05.2021, 10:59

maybe through xls products upload, see if there are filters in different languages
13.05.2021, 11:57

Strange, the filters did not appear only in this category, which I gave as an example, in other categories it is displayed normally
13.05.2021, 12:05

Sunny weather
I'll be back soon wrote:
maybe through xls products upload, see if there are filters in different languages

Through the export of products to xls, it unloads only the Russian language, although Ukrainian is in the admin panel. The names of the goods, the category is also in Russian. Export does not work in Ukrainian version
13.05.2021, 12:24

in 154,000 filter values out of 261,000 there are no values in Ukrainian.
I made it so that if there is no filter value in Ukrainian, it would pull up the value in Russian in the filtering block. Now it should show normally on ua.
13.05.2021, 14:32

Thank you! It works now!
13.05.2021, 14:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment