1b.app
Link copied -

Promotions are not updated

We put down the shares on the site, with the date of completion on 9th of February. In boxing, promotional prices dragged on, and after the completion of promotions on the site, in boxing prices, they were also deprived of promotions. We paid for an additional fee for the cumulative share that the shares will also be included in the schedule.
Stock product 068-01
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, please indicate the name of the action by which you update the goods, a link to your box and a link to the TK of the improvement that you did with the comments of our employee that it was done. Thank you.
17.03.2021, 15:19
Original comment available on version: ru

I don't know what kind of comments your spivrobitnik and name dії, it was more than 2 years ago.
The fact is that the function was working normally, but not at the same time.
We ourselves didn’t rob any of them, and we don’t shy, all only work through you.
Є pіdozra scho mozhe zletіli nalashtuvannya when moving from hosting to the server.
Ale znova Well you transferred the system.
Prohannya rozіbratis i pratsezdatnіst given functions.
18.03.2021, 09:58

Sergey, I don't know:
1. What box do you have
2. What action and integration with what are we talking about
until you give me answers to at least these 2 questions, I can’t even understand what promotions and site you are talking about
18.03.2021, 10:35

1. In the previous post I was identified as https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/online-stores/7340-ne-importuie-tovari-z-saytu...
2. I don't know, why did you decide if it was possible to import shares from opencart
18.03.2021, 10:50

1. perhaps the employee knows you "by sight"
2. personally, I didn’t set anything up for you, so I check with you as the owner of the box
18.03.2021, 11:10

Well, I can't write access here.
Send me a PM
18.03.2021, 11:26

I don't need access, Sergey. Just a link to your box, then I'll figure out what you have configured there
18.03.2021, 11:28

Launched an action, analyzing why it might not update the price.
19.03.2021, 11:38

A week has passed, any news on this issue?
25.03.2021, 13:42

Why are you silent? Have you scored on our problem?
30.03.2021, 09:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment