1b.app
Link copied -

the date

In some way, I can marvel at the site if the goods were delivered (date, month and day)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon
you created 3 identical tickets. And judging by the time you are doing this on purpose, if you continue to create the same tickets, I will be forced to block you for a certain period
10.12.2020, 10:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Good afternoon
you created 3 identical tickets. And judging by the time you are doing this on purpose, if you continue to create the same tickets, I will be forced to block you for a certain period

Good afternoon - The author did not intentionally create.
Tickets are created due to the suspension of the forum. This happened to me myself. You press create - and hangs .. nothing happens, then you press again, nothing again .. as a result, then the page loads, and duplicates are created ...
10.12.2020, 11:15

Pilipenko Igor Yurievich
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Good afternoon

Tickets are created due to the suspension of the forum. This happened to me myself. You press create - and hangs .. nothing happens, then you press again, nothing again .. as a result, then the page loads, and duplicates are created ...

You are laughing at me?
Look at the date the tickets were created. There is a difference per day. Are you saying that you waited a day to create?
10.12.2020, 12:52

Pilipenko Igor Yurievich
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Good afternoon

https://prnt.sc/vzoc0b if you look closely, you can see that the author creates themes intentionally. 1 topic per day with a slightly modified description.
10.12.2020, 12:54

Ah, well, sorry. I had a similar situation, and I thought it was the same case. Here is my situation and described.
10.12.2020, 13:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment