1b.app
Link copied -

BUG of the action "Export goods to Hoshohop". Additional status is not transmitted

I noticed a bug in the “Export goods to Hoshohop” action. The status "Pre-ordered" should be transmitted, but "Out of stock" is transmitted. Photo with settings below.

Can I ask you to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Here is the product in Box https://our-store.com.ua/app/product/29512/edit/?tabid=11

Here is the product on the website https://todli.ua/miasni-lasoshchi-dlia-sobak-chewies-fleischstreifen-pferd-maxi-...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

You have not started recalculation of prices and availability, the supplier is not considered a supplier of the product (not highlighted in blue), accordingly, the product is considered as out of stock from the supplier. You can make it look directly at the product field and not at the value from the selected supplier, it will take 1 hour to set up.
ps what does the word "BUG" in capital letters mean in the task description? Do you think that your topic will be looked at faster in this case, or you 100% know the technical specifications for which the functionality was written, so you can say that it does not work in accordance with this technical specification. task?
08.02.2024, 13:09
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
You have not started recalculation of prices and availability, the supplier is not considered a supplier of the product (not highlighted in blue), accordingly, the product is considered as out of stock from the supplier.

I specifically disabled the “Recalculate availability with suppliers and warehouses” checkbox so that there would be no recalculation, since if I enable it, the system will automatically enable “Product in stock” (https://prnt.sc/Htv3aEgsmMOc).

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
You can make it look directly at the product field and not at the value from the selected supplier, it will take 1 hour to set up.

I understood your proposal correctly: after enabling this setting, in order to transfer the new availability status of “Pre-order”, the product card must have the following settings - https://prnt.sc/bFyFaIAotmkP

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
ps what does the word "BUG" in capital letters mean in the task description?

I looked at how others called the request topic and used the same format.

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Do you think that your topic will be viewed faster in this case?

No, I didn’t think about that, because after so many years of work, I know the average time frame for responding to a request and completing improvements.

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
You know 100% of the technical specifications for which the functionality was written, so you can say that it does not work in accordance with this technical specification. task?
Mark the answer as correct

It’s just that other statuses were transmitted, so at that moment when I wrote the request, I was sure that this was a problem with the system, and not something else.
08.02.2024, 13:31

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
I understood your proposal correctly: after enabling this setting, in order to transfer the new availability status “Pre-order”, the product card must have the following settings - https://prnt.sc/bFyFaIAotmkP

no, you will not need to include anything additional and recalculate the price. If we make the settings, we’ll just look at the field in the product itself and that’s it, without getting into the supplier. And you will somehow edit this field yourself, either by recalculation or manually - whichever is more convenient.

I looked at how others called the request topic and used the same format.

It’s not always worth following an example from others)

It’s just that other statuses were transmitted, so at that moment when I wrote the request, I was sure that this was a problem with the system, and not something else.

Well, as you can see, this is not so, it just looks specifically at the selected supplier and not in the field in the product card.
08.02.2024, 13:35

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
no, you will not need to include anything additional and recalculate the price. If we make the settings, we’ll just look at the field in the product itself and that’s it, without getting into the supplier. And you will somehow edit this field yourself, either by recalculation or manually - whichever is more convenient.

It’s hard to imagine this yet, which is why I can’t fully understand it.
Probably issue an invoice, I will pay it today, and then I will test it.

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
It’s not always worth following an example from others)

OK)

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Well, as you can see, this is not so, it just looks specifically at the selected supplier and not in the field in the product card.

Understood)
08.02.2024, 13:42

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:

Good afternoon
Please tell me when you plan to complete this modification?
11.03.2024, 14:00

Good afternoon. Setup in action
To check the Product setting position “In stock from supplier”, look in the corresponding product field and not in the supplier card
11.03.2024, 21:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment