1b.app
Link copied -

The upload conditions do not work in the settings of the action "Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via database)"

In the products, I select the category Spare parts for maintenance>Cabin filter, and change these products to "Out of stock".
In the action “Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics into opencart (via database)” in the list of categories along with “Spare parts for maintenance”, > “Cabin filter” also includes “Cooling and Climate”, > “Air conditioner radiator”.
In "Select product fields. The product will be unloaded only if one of the selected fields has changed since the last unloading by this action" I select the conditions:
"Product in stock."
Without waiting an hour, I start exporting manually.
The action unloads products of all categories without considering the Unloading Condition.
I tried to repeat the action several times with different conditions, categories, incl. / off logging product changes, the result is the same.
When you start exporting by hourly crowns, the algorithm generally behaves differently, it may not unload anything or unloads more goods than in the specified categories, ignoring the Unloading Condition.
Condition "Upload only products that have been updated in the last specified number of hours." - doesn't work either.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Oleksandr Grigorovich wrote:
Without waiting an hour, I start exporting manually.
The action unloads products of all categories without considering the Unloading Condition.

I think with this launch you do not take into account the time of the previous launch
Is there an example of an action where it is configured problematically and does not work as it should?
28.12.2023, 17:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Олександр Григорович
Support EP
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Is there an example of an action where it is configured problematically and does not work as it should?

Yes, everything is configured in Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via database)
Part_0.
Example #1:
- the category Cabin filter is selected (12905 products in the box).
- Condition "Upload only products that have been updated in the last specified number of hours." - not used.
- "Select the product fields. The product will be unloaded only if one of the selected fields has changed since the last unloading by this action" - nothing is selected.
- I start the action manually with a tick.
- All products of the category are unloaded (more precisely 12900 pieces)
- I select the conditions for unloading: “Product in stock”, “Price”.
- I start the action manually with a tick.
- All products in the category are unloaded again (more precisely 12900 pieces).
Following example No. 1, I follow example No. 2:
- the category Cabin filter is selected (12905 products in the box).
- Condition "Upload only products that have been updated in the last specified number of hours." - not used.
- The conditions for unloading are selected: “Product in stock”, “Price”.
- I filter products in the cabin filter box, edit the price of products with ID in the card:
10256, 32, 3590253, 288491, ....
- I wait an hour for the action to start
- Category products are unloaded in the amount of 12897 pcs.
- I check in opencart:
10256 price changed, date_modified changed
32 the price has not changed, but date_modified has changed
288491 price changed, date_modified changed
3590253 price has not changed, date_modified has not changed
I repeated the test several times, changed products (manually I get 12900 pieces, sentry gets 12897 pieces), even re-uploaded the products into oc_product.
All night from 00:00 to 10:00 there are changes in the availability and prices in the box, but in the morning I check in the open card the data was updated only once at 01:.. and those that absolutely did not change in the box for a long time.
29.12.2023, 15:40

Олександр Григорович
Support EP
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
If necessary, I will provide access to the database (phpmyadmin) to check the upload results.
03.01.2024, 14:40

Good day.
Due to the large number of products without this setting, the data is not updated.
Solving the problem is necessary - I am ready to pay for the time spent.
23.01.2024, 15:51
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment