1b.app
Link copied -

after changing the servers on the hosting, images stopped being transferred to Opencart

On hosting, the site was transferred to new database and FTP servers (new versions of servers)
On the hosting in the crontab (schedule) hour cron, updated the path to the cron.php file

Everywhere updated data on integration with opencart:
generated a new API
registered it in the Cron.php file on FTP
registered the API key in the integration setup, immediately a new database host on the server (login password did not change)
in automation (Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via database))
registered a new FTP server (login password did not change)
Products name price SEO .. everything flies
orders come from the site to the box
The picture does not want to fly ((
made a test product
product on the site
https://lums.com.ua/index.php?route=product/product&path=235_237&product...
goods in a box
https://lums.crm-onebox.com/app/product/8524/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
if it worked before the transfer, then the issue is only on the side of openkart, rather the issue of accesses to the database.
You need to register access to the openkart database from the IP address where OneBox is located, openkart files and the openkart database separately if it is on another server (yes, you need access to yourself).
If it does not work - then write here and the developer will be able to help for payment of 1-2 hours of work.
30.01.2023, 19:38
Original comment available on version: ua

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Yuri, forgot to point out the basic problem - you have an ssl certificate on an open card of level B https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=lums.com.ua
I think this is the reason: "Certificate #2: RSA 2048 bits (SHA256withRSA) No SNI"
level up to at least A, preferably A+.
* if there is root access via SSH, I can fix it in 1 hour.
30.01.2023, 19:42

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
Yuri, forgot to point out the basic problem - you have an ssl certificate on an open card of level B https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=lums.com.ua

It was SSL a long time ago, everything worked
in TP they said that I have virtual hosting, and it is impossible to raise it higher, you have to switch to another one....
30.01.2023, 20:59

I can figure it out in 1 hour
30.01.2023, 22:11
Original comment available on version: ru

I see that the images.json file is created every hour, but for some reason it is empty
31.01.2023, 22:54

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
if it is created - good, check if the export action has a check mark "Export only products that have changed in the last day"
if so - then a new photo must be added before the export action will work.
01.02.2023, 00:13

Захарюгин Юрий Олегович

Susyak Igor
integrator wrote:
"Export only products that have changed in the last 24 hours"

nothing changes
in the error log like this
2023-02-01 21:03:09 - PHP Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in /sata2/home/users/lums/www/www.lums.com.ua/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync. php on line 945
2023-02-01 21:03:09 - PHP Warning: file_get_contents(https://lums.crm-onebox.com/media/export/opencart/images.json): failed to open stream: operation failed in /sata2/ home/users/lums/www/www.lums.com.ua/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php on line 945
01.02.2023, 21:18

Захарюгин Юрий Олегович
can someone look at the opencart problem with pictures?
my contacts are listed.
07.02.2023, 10:20

Zakharyugin Yuri Olegovich wrote:
can someone look at the opencart problem with pictures?
my contacts are listed.

I rated it higher
If you want I can send you an invoice and then we can decide
25.02.2023, 04:18

Захарюгин Юрий Олегович
I wrote to you by mail, I wanted to contact you to solve this problem, but I did not receive a response.
at the moment I decided to transfer pictures to opencart through another tool. The solution turned out to be very simple, and at the same time some sores of importing from boxing directly were solved.
it remains to solve the problem of multilingualism in boxing and transferring the English language to the site in opencart. if you can solve it, contact me, mail or viber
25.02.2023, 10:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment