1b.app
Link copied -

how to DO NOT upload category description when uploading categories

Uploading to Opencart is configured in automation processes

Question:
Is it possible to not unload category descriptions when uploading categories?
Because In our Opencart, we fill in descriptions for categories with special SEO texts, and they (these descriptions) are all deleted when uploaded from OneBox. This is very wrong.
Can I somehow upload only the structure (well, the name of the category), without updating all other fields?
I found only the meta keywords setting option and that's it. Those. all other fields, as I understand it, are unloaded for categories by default (whether they are empty or not).
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Захарюгин Юрий Олегович
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

YURIY wrote:
Uploading to Opencart is configured in automation processes

Question:
Is it possible to not unload category descriptions when uploading categories?
Because In our Opencart, we fill in descriptions for categories with special SEO texts, and they (these descriptions) are all deleted when uploaded from OneBox. This is very wrong.
Can I somehow upload only the structure (well, the name of the category), without updating all other fields?
I found only the meta keywords setting option and that's it. Those. all other fields, as I understand it, are unloaded for categories by default (whether they are empty or not).

try it
17.01.2023, 22:02
Original comment available on version: ru

It does not help. We have this option checked from the very beginning. She is responsible for something else, most likely. For META tags. And it still overwrites the usual description of the category
18.01.2023, 00:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment