1b.app
Link copied -

Opencart 2.0.1 orders stopped pulling up

my box http://box.smart-gadget.club/ today at around 15-00 orders from Opencart stopped pulling up.
No work was carried out, I don’t see any obvious reasons for the interruption, but before that there were already such problems (about a year ago for the last time). During such cases, I rebooted the server and orders began to be pulled up. Restarting the server didn't help.
Please help with a solution
PS Also, other problems with integration have recently appeared, for example, goods from opencart were not loaded automatically, it was necessary to go into the settings and set checkboxes to start the action within a minute.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

discovered that the minute cron stopped working in principle
13.07.2022, 19:45
Original comment available on version: ru

cron earned, in the same incomprehensible way as it stopped working
14.07.2022, 00:00

most likely he was loaded with something for a long time, then he did all this and continued to work as usual
14.07.2022, 11:44

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
most likely he was loaded with something for a long time, then he did all this and continued to work as usual

Today, again, the minute kroner stopped working, nothing more than what was previously not loaded, the system settings have not changed for more than six months.

What can be done to fix these cron hangs?
24.07.2022, 12:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment