1b.app
Link copied -

not working integration with opencart

Good day
http://clepsydra.org.ua/
Taking the files for version 3.0, setting the host and key.
Integration data entered into onebox
access from the box and from the site by registering.
Enchantments do not work in onebox, although in opencart the connection is fixed in sessions.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Valentine,
registered integration - they just made a link with your database in opencart in order to be able to transfer information via API.
and the transmissions themselves need to be improved:
1. We recommend that you check the order of the goods - do you have identical goods on the OS and in the box? why do you identify them?
how not - it is necessary to choose how the system will be basic and change products
2. Everything is ok with the goods - Automation once in a while, set up a task, so that you can set up "Import processes from opencart" and you need to adjust it in more detail.
If you don’t want to go out the first time, I recommend you contact me through the integrator, because there are a lot of supplementary meals, the correspondence can be delayed.
11.11.2021, 10:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Automatic dії nalashtovanny.
I have done 5 different integrations with opencart in different companies, dancing with tambourines, ale + - ok
There is nothing to do here
11.11.2021, 11:19

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
then joke the reason like this:
1. Access to the IP box was registered in the database, power supply from IPv6 does not conflict?
2. OS logs in the box wondered?
2. Do not stand at the stage of the creation of a spell?
11.11.2021, 11:23

1. Yes, everything is ok.
2. in logs
data: Array
(
[url] => https://clepsydra.ua/index.php?route=api/oneboxsync/getOrderValue/&token=d94...
[responce] => <b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: username in <b>/var/www/clepsydra/clepsydra.ua/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b >15</b><b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: password in <b>/var/www/clepsydra/clepsydra.ua/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line < b>15</b><b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: api_id in <b>/var/www/clepsydra/clepsydra.ua/catalog/controller/api/oneboxsync.php</b> on line <b>18</b>{"error":"error_permission"}
)
3. Hi
11.11.2021, 15:55

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
{"error":"error_permission"}
Because the OS version files are correct, there is no access to your data base.
as an option - reversed the pardon in the API, the article is here https://evilcoder.ru/oshibki-v-opencart-api-ili-skaz-o-tom-pochemu-nuzhno-testir...
11.11.2021, 16:39

No, I tried everything. Nothing works
Can anyone give a hint?
15.11.2021, 18:55

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Valentin - did you exactly go through the statistics and correct the API in all areas on the opencart side?
give new logs
16.11.2021, 11:08

In Apі there were no quiet pardons, as described above. The logs are the same :(
16.11.2021, 11:47

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
If you happen to get a check, someone from the retailers here will evaluate the skills you will be able to log into the system and find out the reason. as a rule tse 1-2 year.
ochіkuyte, hour vіdpovіdі not regulation. As a variant - close this task, so I'll describe a list of possible options and set up a new one, show only a pardon from the logs about {"error":"error_permission"} - so increase the chances that you will immediately write a retailer.
16.11.2021, 11:56

Valentine wrote:
In Apі there were no quiet pardons, as described above. The logs are the same :(

Now I'm looking and opencart is not available for your domain https://clepsydra.ua/
17.11.2021, 09:25

already available
17.11.2021, 12:51

customized orders
the error was in NOTICE on the opencart side
+ the version is not correct in the action
fixed and reset everything
17.11.2021, 16:30

What's a pardon?
Are there files that need to be tweaked for version 2.0.1?
Can you fix the image transmission?
25.11.2021, 15:12

Valentine wrote:
What's a pardon?
Are there files that need to be tweaked for version 2.0.1?
Can you fix the image transmission?

I can adjust images in 1 hour
25.11.2021, 18:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment