1b.app
Link copied -

Activate the application "Template23"

I'm re-creating a topic, because I was told that the previous one fell into the wrong department. I need to activate the previously purchased application "Template23" How can I do this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon!
OneBox does not officially sell or enable Template23 at the moment.
You need to contact the manager / partner who provided you with such a sale - he must contact the company and resolve this issue.
But as I described above, OneBox does not officially sell Template23 and does not include it at the moment.
28.10.2021, 11:55
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Good afternoon!
OneBox does not officially sell or enable Template23 at the moment.
You need to contact the manager / partner who provided you with such a sale - he must contact the company and resolve this issue.
But as I described above, OneBox does not officially sell Template23 and does not include it at the moment.

It was bought even when onebox was not divided into integrators.
28.10.2021, 12:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Grabovoi Pavel Anatolievich
Client wrote:
It was bought even when onebox was not divided into integrators.

in any case, there is someone who sold you - this is the manager - at the moment he is a partner - you need to contact him
28.10.2021, 12:04
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

Client wrote:
It was bought back when onebox was not divided into integrators.

in any case, there is someone who sold you - this is the manager - at the moment he is a partner - you need to contact him

Access to the Webproduction cabinet is no longer available. There is no way to see who exactly was selling to me at that moment. How to be in such a situation?
28.10.2021, 12:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Client wrote:
Access to the Webproduction cabinet is no longer available. There is no way to see who exactly was selling to me at that moment. How to be in such a situation?

I have forwarded your request to customer service - you should be contacted to resolve the issue
28.10.2021, 12:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment