1b.app
Link copied -

Adding Options-characteristics of goods to the Product Card

Tell me how to add, change, generally configure the fields in the section with the parameters (=properties, =options) of the product? Fields that are in the "Product packaging" section. For example, we don't need width, height, but we need diameter. And in that spirit. See screenshots.
I would be grateful for any help!!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, Michael!
Did I understand you correctly, you want to hide the fields from the product card that you do not need?
21.10.2021, 10:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Назаренко Михаил
Digital-маркетолог
Not really... I would like to add new empty fields and name one, for example: "Diameter", the second - "Section". Well, for example .. And the current "Height", "Length" can continue to hang as empty ... But I want to show the buyer the diameter, cross section, come up with it myself ..
I can't believe that you can't adjust this in the OneBox settings) It can't be like that! ) But I didn’t find it myself ...
21.10.2021, 10:04

In standard blocks such as "Product packaging", you cannot remove / add fields, but there is a solution:
You need to click on the gear in the product card in the upper right corner - interface settings
And there output universal blocks through + (pluses)
Here in more detail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T46Cb2ngxDI
21.10.2021, 10:13

Назаренко Михаил
Digital-маркетолог
We will definitely try! Thank you!
And tell me right away, in advance, and these custom added parameters - will they get into the filters for products?
21.10.2021, 10:24

Nazarenko Mikhail
Digital Marketer wrote:
And tell me right away, in advance, and these custom added parameters - will they get into the filters for products?

No, if you need filters, then you need to create them differently.
here in more detail
21.10.2021, 10:34

Назаренко Михаил
Digital-маркетолог
Thank you very much for your prompt and professional response! ))
21.10.2021, 10:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment