1b.app
Link copied -

Installing the multichat app

You need to activate / install multichat
The application is installed, but there are no settings, nothing, an empty page, it did not appear in the box, although it was installed.
Help installing/activating...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

After installing the application, in the process interface settings, the "General client chat" block will appear in which there will be settings and chats with the process client will be displayed
13.06.2023, 10:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Хубанов Денис
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I didn't add this app to my box
13.06.2023, 10:21

Хубанов Денис
Although installed
13.06.2023, 10:22

There will be no separate application on the desktop, a block will be added to the process interface settings
13.06.2023, 10:28

Хубанов Денис
Can I take a screenshot, I'm not sure that I have these interface settings...
13.06.2023, 10:52

In the process interface settings there will be a block "General client chat"

and something like this it looks like in the process
13.06.2023, 11:01

Хубанов Денис
I do not have this application at all in the Dashboard, where I need to go from here: https://img.crm-onebox.com//media/73/9e/739e443d6f6a5195c95b2a80d72b5b94.jpg
In other words, how do I access these options from the box desktop?
13.06.2023, 13:11

This application will not be on the desktop, when setting up the process card there will be a block as I showed on the screen

For example, open here: https://vertex24.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/workflowstatus/10/interface/

Click on + in the part of the interface you like, a window will appear in the search bar, write "chat" and add the block

This block is available only when installing this app. The app itself is not displayed on the desktop
13.06.2023, 13:37

Хубанов Денис
Ok, found this. And what business process is usually associated with in order to set up this chat correctly? For example, as soon as they wrote a message in Instagram direct, I need a message to come to the box and I can see it in order to process the appeal
14.06.2023, 20:27

for Instagram there is an automatic action once a minute - turn a message into a process. Messages will enter the system, processes will be created based on them, which you can then process as you like. The chat block can be placed at any stage where you need to see the history of correspondence with the client in messengers, and the process itself can be created in any way, the main thing is that the client is indicated there, by which we take the chat events
15.06.2023, 10:25

Хубанов Денис
I understand this, but there are no settings - where can I link my Instagram account to this addition to boxing?
15.06.2023, 12:03

do you have the app installed? https://1b.app/ru/app/instagram-direct/
15.06.2023, 12:48

Хубанов Денис
Yes, I dumped the screenshot above. But I can’t find its settings in boxing, that’s just the point ... that it’s some kind of glitch
15.06.2023, 12:52

you have installed the application https://1b.app/ru/app/chat-message-all/ but this application does not receive messages from messengers, including Instagram. It is designed to conveniently display correspondence with a client in one place for all chats. To download messages to the system, you need to install the applications of the messengers you need
15.06.2023, 13:09

Хубанов Денис
those. Additionally, you need to install ?
15.06.2023, 13:11

Хубанов Денис
Now it is clear. It was necessary to immediately say that there are no integrations with social networks in this application, but they still need more. install. It would be immediately clear.
Denis
16.06.2023, 07:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment