1b.app
Link copied -

facebook massanger callback url

I'm trying to set up the integration of the Facebook messenger with boxing.
In your video https://youtu.be/tIOQ5-7ZP2Y?t=558 it is indicated that you need to specify a webhook like
url https://your_CRM.net/messenger/push/
given that the video is already 3 years old, and the vanbox has been updated during this time and the ulr for placing the messenger is already different
The question is: has the webhook URL changed? and which one should be indicated now?
for example, if you configure according to your documentation, then Facebook already swears:
Error
Validation of the callback URL or confirmation token failed. Confirm the information provided or try again later.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Kushnir Alexander wrote:
The question is: has the webhook URL changed? and which one should be specified now?

hasn't changed.

Kushnir Alexander wrote:
Validation of the callback URL or confirmation token failed. Confirm the information provided or try again later

did you install the application on the facebook-messenger box?
12.04.2023, 14:47
Original comment available on version: ru

As far as I was informed, your server is closed from the outside world, i.e. you can't set up any external integrations
12.04.2023, 15:06

.dev

OneBox production wrote:

As far as I was informed, your server is closed from the outside world, i.e. you can't set up any external integrations

here you are right. Now the box is getting test messages, but from the Facebook messenger to the box, each message arrives as a separate one, it’s probably easier to group the correspondence within the frames of one contact

and the second problem is that the photos do not transmit

and probably reactions to messages

although the subscription is on fb

By the way, the application did not pass the test
26.04.2023, 17:50

Kushnir Alexander wrote:
here you are right. Now the box is getting test messages, but from the Facebook messenger to the box, each message arrives as a separate one, it’s probably easier to group the correspondence within the frames of one contact

For groupings, there are chats in orders and a client card (I'm not sure here) and actions like "turn XX into a task"

Kushnir Alexander wrote:

do messages with photos come in the logs?
26.04.2023, 17:53

.dev

OneBox production wrote:

Kushnir Alexander wrote:

For groupings, there are chats in orders and a client card (I'm not sure here) and actions like "turn XX into a task"

Kushnir Alexander wrote:

do messages with photos come in the logs?

until I figured out where to look at the logs?)

I am tormented by doubts whether it is possible to communicate with customers in this application at all, I sincerely try to understand how it works, but I can’t even write a message to anyone, I don’t understand how to quickly respond to a user’s request.

Why would I see a bed of messages in this app.

This is how I imagine, messages should be grouped by sender, the entire history of messages should be stored in one contact, which you can click on and, if you wish, combine with the card you need a client - it would be convenient!
26.04.2023, 21:22

there is also a problem with the fact that messages from other users from facebook do not come to the CHAT application, messages are visible only from the owner of the page
27.04.2023, 11:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment