1b.app
Link copied -

File sent to Viber Bot not loading

In the "Check out document" action, an additional process field is specified in the setting: Attach a PDF version of the generated document to an additional process field with the "File" type:

In the "Send Viber message" action, a file is sent

In Viber on desktop the file is loaded, in viber on mobile devices the file is NOT loaded.

What is the reason?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

what do we have to do with why your phone does not open a viber file?
12.04.2023, 23:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Viber also wrote in support. On mobile devices, the file does not open for any recipient.
Maybe there are some features, requirements, such as size, name, file encoding, because of which it does not load on mobile devices?
13.04.2023, 00:41

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Viber also wrote in support. On mobile devices, the file does not open for any recipient.
Maybe there are some features, requirements, such as size, name, file encoding, because of which it does not load on mobile devices?

How should I know?)))
I didn’t develop viber myself and I don’t understand what exactly he doesn’t like
sit and guess such an occupation)
13.04.2023, 00:55

If you send the same file through the Chat Viber block, then to the mob. devices, it loads and opens.
13.04.2023, 00:57

I mean, maybe there were some changes in the Viber API or something else.
13.04.2023, 00:59

Specification: on mob. On an Android device, the file is downloading; on an iPhone, the download is endless.
This problem is exactly when sending a file by an action from the add. fields. Manually in the Chat block, the file arrives correctly and opens.
Is it sent using the same methods?
16.04.2023, 15:27

The problem has been fixed, the file is uploading
27.04.2023, 12:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment