1b.app
Link copied -

Instagram Direct for OneBox OS is now available!

The component became available to users at the link https://1b.app/ua/app/instagram-direct/ you can read the description of the program and what it can do at the moment
There is also a video on the connection and capabilities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYGpN0B3KBI
We are already working on expanding the functionality of the Instagram component and soon the second version will be released, which will add comments to posts and import the posts themselves and create posts from OneBox.
All further updates and improvements of the component will be free for customers who connect this application now, the price is fixed at the time of connecting the application.
At the moment, the cost of the program is $20 - for all clients of the OneBox CORP partner
and $30 for all other partners and customers.
The application allows you to connect an unlimited number of business pages, the price is not affected by this
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Бетлий Игорь Игоревич
Ptichkin Sad
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Good afternoon. Please consider the possibility of collecting the customer's basket in the chat, as it is implemented in RetailCRM. And already after the basket is collected, it transfers the correspondence to the registration process. It is much more convenient than it is implemented now. If so, I can show in ZOOM how it works in retail. thank you
17.10.2022, 14:50
Original comment available on version: ua

Yes, we are already working on it
19.10.2022, 13:33

Бетлий Игорь Игоревич
Ptichkin Sad
Cool! I will wait for the update very much!
19.10.2022, 13:49

Good day!
Tell me whether the collection of goods has already been implemented in the chat?
Thank you!
27.06.2023, 15:35

Betliy Igor Ihorevich
380991015713 wrote:

Good day, Igor!
Tell me, have you realized the possibility of collecting goods in the basket in the chat?
Thank you!
29.06.2023, 10:48

cleanzonecv@gmail.com wrote:

Betliy Igor Ihorevich
380991015713 wrote:

Good day, Igor!
Tell me, have you realized the possibility of collecting goods in the basket in the chat?
Thank you!

it is solved through the application Aggregator of messengers and communication center, we already have more than 10 such solution cases
01.09.2023, 10:02

Бетлий Игорь Игоревич
Ptichkin Sad
Good day! That's how I implemented it. Everything works. There is, of course, something that I would like to improve so that this module is no worse than RetailCRM. But that's not bad either!
01.09.2023, 16:08

Igor Igorevich Betliy wrote:

Good day! That's how I implemented it. Everything works. There is, of course, something that I would like to improve so that this module is no worse than RetailCRM. But that's not bad either!

what exactly do you want to finish?
01.09.2023, 17:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment