1b.app
Link copied -

Consultation on setting up viber (bot?)

Good day
Why do you need to fix it?

If it is necessary for me to fix so that the client was promptly controlled by the two buttons, then why should the axis work like that?

Ale, it doesn’t work.
The main idea is that the Danes will choose to show themselves to the koristuvach. Without any hints. Schob komunіkatsіya bula mozhliva only after this choice.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Valentine's Day
You have done everything well, now in Automation, once in a while, set the task to Turn viber notifications into a process.
There you choose which process to run at which stage.
Do the same in the business process at the stage of the step.
09.12.2021, 13:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Dyakuyu for vydpovid, but everything is nailed.
If I put the Send Viber Alert and edit the button, then the button will be corrected there. Ale, why do we fix something:
?
I needed the keyboard to appear immediately, and not less than that, as we take notes and її it’s right.
09.12.2021, 14:18

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
you have on the screen a lacquer, which you can tell right away for the day, as it is possible right away after the creation of the process.
on your application, you need to add a word and a phrase in the field Text of the incoming message
And as a client, write to you in the chat the word, then automatically correct it, as you have added below.
09.12.2021, 14:26

Adding a word - tezh not pracyuє.
Bachiv in one of the comments of the retailer, if it’s empty to deprive you, then you can practice at the start.
Ale, it doesn’t work like that.
09.12.2021, 14:27

"1. You create an initial setting (greeting) in which you do not specify the text of the incoming message, but indicate the response, for example "Hi. What do you want?"
You also create 2 "I want pizza" buttons that will send the text "I want pizza" and "I want a burger", the actions of which are to send the same text.
"
https://1b.app/ru/forum/other/2825-opishite-pozhaluysta-nastroyki-polzovatelskoy...
09.12.2021, 14:30

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
well, then you don’t want to work through a business process, only through push?
then in order:
1. you created a public viber, published yoga from a smartphone
2. worked out the integration in the box, for example, reviewed the logs in the API
3. adjusted Add setting without completed Text of the incoming message, for example like this
4. sent the client to your public, without writing anything yet, but already saw the first update with the text "ventilation" and buttons like this: screen2
works in me.
09.12.2021, 18:15

So right in that everything works good. І buttons are published, notifications come.
But if I add a hint, like you have screen 1, then nothing comes up.
09.12.2021, 18:48

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Tobto not come before povіdomlennya?
Vono spratsovuє only the first time. Let's try someone else to go to your public
09.12.2021, 22:08

Tried.
There is no text keyboard - there are no buttons.
10.12.2021, 11:19

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
ahh, then go to the one that reminds you to come, but without buttons?
buttons scatter okremo in distribution +Add button here : screen and program for them size, color, dії
And after that, add these buttons at the choice of diї Add setting https://1b.app/en/ajax/download/12805/
wiyshlo?
10.12.2021, 12:14

There were no buttons for the color, it didn’t work for him :)
It would be nasty about tse tell here, ale ...)
10.12.2021, 13:40

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
so everything works? Please be kind and correct.
10.12.2021, 14:18

Yes, like
Vidmitiv, you don't seem to mind?
10.12.2021, 14:50

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
already running. ok, yay.
10.12.2021, 16:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment