1b.app
Link copied -

No Location : "Sofiyivska Borshchagovka"

Good afternoon,
We do not have a settlement in the directory of settlements:
"DescriptionRu": "Sofiyivska Borshchagovka".
Moreover, there is such a settlement in the New Mail API. Add please.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, please send a request with the help of which a response was received with this locality.
02.08.2021, 13:26
Original comment available on version: ru

{
"modelName": "AddressGeneral",
"calledMethod": "getSettlements",
"methodProperties": {
"FindByString": "Sofivska Bor"
},
"apiKey": "NP ApiKey"
}
02.08.2021, 13:31

You used the getSettlements method, getCities is used in OneBox, getCities does not return the given settlement in the response.
Obviously 1 fetches data from a longer list of localities (but with a limit of 150 per request), but only with 2 can you download the IR cities directory once and not have to call the IR API every time you need to enter an address in OneBox.
Can you check with the NP if they will add loading of absolutely all settlements as in getSettlements in 1 request?
02.08.2021, 14:57

They definitely won’t add, where all the results can be obtained only by bypassing all the search results pages. The difference between getCities and getSettlements, the presence of an NP branch in a given locality. Usually, if there is no branch of the NP, then they will not accept delivery to an address in the locality. But in Sofiyivska Borschagovka, they accept, since the branch of Sofiyivska Borschagovka, for some reason, is registered in Vishnevoe. https://novaposhta.ua/en/office/view/id/4/city/%D0%92%D0%B8%D1%88%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0... %B5
Can you just add this one locality to the directory?
02.08.2021, 15:28

Please add, we have 1-2 deliveries to this location every week.
03.08.2021, 10:42

Good afternoon, we cannot take cities from the specified method, since when passing such REFs to order creation, we get an error City does not exist. Those. this list of cities is not suitable for creating TTN
04.08.2021, 12:25

Thank you, right now I requested details from the NP, I will unsubscribe.
04.08.2021, 12:35

We ship via NP Logistics. They sent me an example of an address on shipment through their NP Logistic API, as I understand it, there are no refs there.
Can we somehow get the opportunity to create such shipments, maybe just add this borschagovka to the directory, and I will test the shipments through NP Logistics?
<wms:Address>
<wms:Region>Kyivska</wms:Region>
<wms:City>Sofiyivska Borshchahivka</wms:City>
<wms:Street>Central</wms:Street>
<wms:House>8</wms:House>
<wms:Flat>12</wms:Flat>
<wms:Phone>+380672250220</wms:Phone>
<wms:NPWarehouse>4</wms:NPWarehouse>
<wms:District/>
</wms:Address>
04.08.2021, 13:31

in NP Logistic we don't send refs of cities, we just send their names. If you need a separate directory with cities from getSettlements in the system, from which you can then set up autocompletions yourself, then we can do it. Takes about 4 hours
04.08.2021, 13:34

And can we purely add 1 city to the current directory?
04.08.2021, 13:53

Sorry, but I did not find a directory of Cities in the system. Please tell me how to do it.
04.08.2021, 18:46

give a link and indicate the field in which you fill in the address. Perhaps you just use an internal, invisible directory and not a directory with new mail automation
05.08.2021, 11:45

Here is an example of an address order.
https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/2851/edit/
Please be careful, this is a real order.
We select the city and address as in the screenshot:
05.08.2021, 12:14

No, unfortunately we cannot add a custom settlement to this block. We can use the getSettlements method only if later it will be possible to create invoices for the ref of cities exactly at the NP. You can make both requests to getSettlements and getCities, and find both the cities of Kyiv and Odessa, for example. If their refs match in both methods, we can populate the directory from getSettlements instead of getCities.
05.08.2021, 12:34

You can also just manually write down the process address in such cases and not form it from the block
05.08.2021, 12:35

No, the refs are different. Is it possible to create an updated directory based on getCities, with the possibility of manual editing?
05.08.2021, 13:21

Yes, create a directory and choose to automate new mail in it upon creation.
05.08.2021, 13:25

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
No, the refs are different

I think it is worth clarifying in the NP why this is so.
05.08.2021, 13:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment