1b.app
Link copied -

Before switching to OS, in the window / block of mass actions it was possible to print TTN in bulk, now there is no such possibility:
1) How to add these actions to this window?
2) Via "Send to" - nothing happens (Untitled)
3) How else can I speed up TTN printing? Too long to choose this action
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, now ttn should be printed. As far as I understand, you didn’t generate the TTN data in the box, but imported it from another place, the problem was only with such TTN
19.07.2021, 10:49
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, now ttn should be printed. As far as I understand, you didn’t generate the TTN data in the box, but imported it from another place, the problem was only with such TTN

Good afternoon!
Yes, yesterday we tried to print, but there was a problem, namely:
if I send 2 or more TTNs for printing, a window opens with only one TTN. Here is a detailed video https://youtu.be/976OIiY4PlU
20.07.2021, 10:44

In your case, I have several tons open, each in a separate tab. If this does not happen for you, the browser may be blocking the opening of several additional files. tabs at the same time. Try to give all permissions for boxing in your browser settings
20.07.2021, 10:51

OneBox production wrote:
In your case, I have several tons open, each in a separate tab. If this does not happen for you, the browser may be blocking the opening of several additional files. tabs at the same time. Try to give all permissions for boxing in your browser settings

Yes, just like you, on another computer, each TTN opens in a new tab, that is: I chose 5 orders and send them to print - I open 5 tabs.
Unfortunately, this option in TTN is bad, since all stores print all pages from one window. I show an example in the picture
PS Do you happen to know where in the browser you can find the settings for this blocking?
20.07.2021, 11:24

I (in chrome) have a lock to the left of the link to the page, when you click on it, there are settings for pop-up windows. I agree about all the items on one page, I will add a setting to the window with a choice of the type of printed items.
20.07.2021, 11:34

OneBox production wrote:
I (in chrome) have a lock to the left of the link to the page, when you click on it, there are settings for pop-up windows. I agree about all the items on one page, I will add a setting to the window with a choice of the type of printed items.

Thanks for understanding! I close the task.
20.07.2021, 12:01

OneBox production wrote:
uploaded, try

There is! Everything is working. Thank you!
20.07.2021, 14:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment