1b.app
Link copied -

Ukrposhta statuses not working

Возникают ошибки в работе с логистическими сервисами ?
Укрпочта не отдает статус ?
Мы это все исправили в OneBox OS! Установить последнюю версию OneBox OS
Good afternoon. Tell me how to set up display and automatic updates of Ukrposhta statuses in orders.
What did you do:
1. Connected the integration of Ukrposhta from the market.
2. Created a delivery method Ukrposhta, there indicated "Automation for delivery" - Ukrposhta.
3. Enabled automatic action "Start Ukrposhta tracking procedure".
Invoices are created, there are no problems with them. The track number appears in the "Delivery invoice" line. But there are no statuses, they do not appear. Perhaps there is some kind of interface block (similar to new mail) or a line that needs to be added? Tell me what am I doing wrong?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, please reset an example of a process in which there is a TT, whose status has already changed in Ukrposhta - I will look at a specific example. Thank you.
08.10.2020, 14:06
Original comment available on version: ru

https://prnt.sc/uvevhf prints mail statuses in the comments
08.10.2020, 14:32

Thank you. I just didn’t expect it to be written in a comment, as I didn’t even look there. I thought that it was implemented as with New Mail.
08.10.2020, 14:40

No, there is no such field with the current status for Ukrposhta yet. There are only actions to switch the stage depending on the status
08.10.2020, 14:43

Tell me, is there a solution to copy the status from the comment to the additional field?
08.10.2020, 14:50

Perhaps there is some kind of crutch with regular expressions, etc., but I would rather advise you to make a setting in which you specify an additional field in which you want to write the status of Ukrposhta and when it changes, the system will fill in this field. Takes 1 hour. You can also make a separate system field for the process, in which to write the status of Ukrposhta, it will also take 1 hour.
08.10.2020, 15:02

Thanks for answers. I'll think about the best way to do it.
08.10.2020, 15:09

If there are no more questions for me, you can mark the ticket as resolved. There should be a check mark to the left of the comment.
08.10.2020, 15:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment