1b.app
Link copied -

Is it possible to choose the sender's organization when creating a TTN NP?

Good day. I did not find the option to set it up so that you can choose the sender when creating the New Poshta TTN. The sender is set only from the NP's personal account, which is set by default. Is it possible to configure it so that the sender can be selected (via a drop-down list, for example, as a recipient https://prnt.sc/ZxRTCYZU5eAd)? If not, can it be implemented as an additional feature (if so, how many hours will it take to complete)? The best option, perhaps, would be to set the correspondence between Jur. the sender's person and organization. For example, in the settings of Jur. persons (...crm-onebox.com/app/contractors). And so that the legal entity that was set in the order could be automatically set as the sender when creating the TTN NP.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

You can erase the name of the sender's company, start writing the name of the desired company yourself and then select it from the list. After selection, a list of available senders will appear, which is taken from the NP’s personal account.
21.03.2024, 14:11
Original comment available on version: ru

Устименко Татьяна
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I tried that (and now I also tried), but apart from the default company, the other one does not work.
22.03.2024, 18:36
Original comment available on version: ua

In the new mail integrations, you create the required number of cabinets according to the senders. Next, you can use the "Change new mail account for process" action. This action can also be automated by standard actions in your business process.
24.03.2024, 23:51

Устименко Татьяна
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Valentin Sydorchuk

FOP Sydorchuk Valentyn Garievych wrote:

In the new mail integrations, you create the required number of cabinets according to the senders. Next, you can use the "Change new mail account for process" action. This action can also be automated by standard actions in your business process.

Thank you. I think this is what is needed. I tried to do this, the first time it was possible to change the cabinet according to the process, and again after the same process, it did not work. While I'm figuring it out). There may be a limit on the number of cabinet changes per process))).
25.03.2024, 21:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment