1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement - Removing ttn New mail from customer order

Good afternoon. I ask you to consider the possibility of refining the "Removal of TTN New mail from the client's order and the office of the IR with one click."
Now, in order to delete a TTN, you need to go to the New Mail Application and delete it there, this is very inconvenient, you need to make a lot of unnecessary movements to delete one TTN!
If you simply remove it from the order, then it is not deleted in the account. It is necessary to make the removal from the buyer's order deleted in the office of the NP.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.

This checkbox removes TTH from the process only. As I understand it, the author needs to be removed from the process and personal account of the NP.
28.06.2022, 17:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Luts Bogdan Alexandrovich
OneBox CORP wrote:
This checkbox removes TTH from the process only. As I understand it, the author needs to be removed from the process and personal account of the NP.

I want to get into this correspondence and add: technically, Nova Poshta allows you to delete TTN (I did this code on the basis of 1C), but please note that if TTN is already printed, it is not possible to delete it even if it is through the personal account of Nova Poshta, and Box no information is displayed that TTN is printed or not.
28.06.2022, 19:27

OneBox CORP wrote:

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.

I advise you to create a TTN in boxing and then check this setting.

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

OneBox CORP wrote:

I want to get into this correspondence and add: technically, Nova Poshta allows you to delete TTN (I did this code on the basis of 1C), but please note that if TTN is already printed, it is not possible to delete it even if it is through the personal account of Nova Poshta, and Box no information is displayed that TTN is printed or not.

If you're trying to delete TTH but New Mail won't let you do it, you'll be shown an error message. Those. You can just try to remove it and see if it works or not.
28.06.2022, 19:54

Good afternoon. It is necessary to remove from the process along with the TTN in the office of the NP. I have a button that removes from the process. I want this button to immediately remove from the process and the office of the IR with one click.
30.06.2022, 11:02

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.

The button on the screen removes TTN from the box and from the new mail account if the order delivery method = New mail.
30.06.2022, 11:43

Yes, it worked. Thanks a lot.
09.07.2022, 16:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment