1b.app
Link copied -

OS - how to use the Network application

It looks like a question to the application developer.
Need instructions with examples of how to work with the application in practice.
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Slava, well, you're an integrator. I went into the application, connected my second box, sent a task to it - figured it out. What's so difficult?
21.12.2021, 11:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Slava, well, you're an integrator. I went into the application, connected my second box, sent a task to it - figured it out. What's so difficult?

I personally am always pleased to have at hand simple and understandable material for any development
and refer to it as the source is possible, and ask clearly from whom
so here you go, figure it out
Dima, it works a little differently when you have to work with Clients a lot
they prefer a different treatment, it is not necessary to chew everything, but it is advisable to tell, and not brush off being busy or something else
well, the answer to your question is why the integrator also wants to get an understandable tool and think about how to use and offer it, and not try to look for bugs in the settings and figure out how to set up something that has not yet been worked with
at all
By the way, Max suggested setting up a topic to help the developers figure it out.
Who, if not you, understands the application better than anyone else?
22.12.2021, 12:51
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

If someone had instructions, they would have been attached to the application itself. As you can see, there are no instructions. In a nutshell, you register your account in the application settings, fill in all the data that you see, send a "friend request" to the desired company from the list of those who filled out their data and send him the task. If you really need instructions with screenshots, clear steps, etc. to work with your clients, then you can contribute and write it. After some time, we will most likely release a video on YouTube or something similar, but I don’t know who is responsible for this and whether there will be something like that at all.
22.12.2021, 13:20

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
If someone had instructions, they would have been attached to the application itself. As you can see, there are no instructions. In a nutshell, you register your account in the application settings, fill in all the data that you see, send a "friend request" to the desired company from the list of those who filled out their data and send him the task. If you really need instructions with screenshots, clear steps, etc. to work with your clients, then you can contribute and write it. After some time, we will most likely release a video on YouTube or something similar, but I don’t know who is responsible for this and whether there will be something like that at all.

What to do if you sent an Application to a partner, but he did not receive it?
Sent from https://agni.1b.app/ to
22.12.2021, 13:46

1. You need to check that the partner has a BP selected in which to create your tasks in the application settings
2. You need to check that the partner has accepted your friend request. Partner box admins should have a notification next to their notifications that you "knocked" at their door
like everything, within a minute the task should be with him.
22.12.2021, 13:50

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
1. You need to check that the partner has a BP selected in which to create your tasks in the application settings
2. You need to check that the partner has accepted your friend request. Partner box admins should have a notification next to their notifications that you "knocked" at their door

Look, there is a specific situation.
I have already tried to connect according to your principle and more than once before posting a topic.
Letters came to me with a link that I followed, got into my oneBox, from where I sent the invitation and that's it.
Tasks were not set in client OneBoxes.
Perhaps I did not get to the end of testing and I needed to send a task to the application.
By the way, this idea just came up.
No need to write a big instruction.
Can I get by with three - ten - N points? depending on the complexity of the application and the direction of action set and intermediate results.
For this, it is not necessary to sculpt screenshots and all that, to shoot a video, how I do it.
Here the developer himself describes his steps, which he takes when checking the operation of the application, which he himself wrote down.
This is a common practice in integration.
Set up, checked, gave a short description of the steps.
When more complex questions arise, and this may be, it is easier to ask them in relation to a specific action - an item from an existing description, albeit not a complete one.
Something like this.
And the value of such a development, an application, returns many times in the eyes of potential users.
22.12.2021, 16:40

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH)
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:
Perhaps I did not get to the end of testing and I needed to send a task to the application.

it is logical that after you just wanted to send something, it did not fly away by itself. You need to click something to submit the task.

Can I get by with three - ten - N points? depending on the complexity of the application and the direction of action set and intermediate results.
For this, it is not necessary to sculpt screenshots and all that, to shoot a video, how I do it.

in the second message, I provided them to you in the second sentence, sorry for not immediately.
Perhaps there is someone who will later provide detailed instructions.
22.12.2021, 16:48

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS wrote:

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:

What to do if you sent an Application to a partner, but he did not receive it?
Sent from https://agni.1b.app/ to

The partner must add your Box to his Network and configure the interaction of applications including fine-tuning.
And so with each Boxing must be done.
Then all sent processes can be viewed in the history of interaction with Boxing
23.12.2021, 08:10
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Olmonic Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:

I have already tried to connect according to your principle and more than once before posting a topic.
Letters came to me with a link that I followed, got into my oneBox, from where I sent the invitation and that's it.
Here the developer himself describes his steps, which he takes when checking the operation of the application, which he himself wrote down.
When more complex questions arise, and this may be, it is easier to ask them in relation to a specific action - an item from an existing description, albeit not a complete one.
Something like this.
And the value of such a development, an application, returns many times in the eyes of potential users.

For interactions in the Network (as I set up, maybe the developers have more extensive instructions)
1. Connect Box to Netwok
2. Fill out a profile in Network
3. Invite a Partner who is also connected to the Network
4. Set up interaction for sending data between two pluggable Boxes.
Select, for example, a separate PSU for this. Please note that different Boxes have different additional fields and interface.
5. When sending processes and tasks, everything will be displayed in the partnership history.
Set up interaction for each Box separately.
Those. Box A is connected to Box B, Box B is connected to Box A.
23.12.2021, 08:23
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P.
OneBox Integrator wrote:

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:

Something like this.

For interactions in the Network (as I set up, maybe the developers have more extensive instructions)
1. Connect Box to Netwok
2. Fill out a profile in Network
3. Invite a Partner who is also connected to the Network
4. Set up interaction for sending data between two pluggable Boxes.
Select, for example, a separate PSU for this. Please note that different Boxes have different additional fields and interface.
5. When sending processes and tasks, everything will be displayed in the partnership history.
Set up interaction for each Box separately.
Those. Box A is connected to Box B, Box B is connected to Box A.

Olesya, thank you.
As for different business processes and different fields.
I usually use Simple Problems to solve such problems.
It definitely makes sense to abandon some unique business process. It is enough to put the task on the responsible person, who should deal with it.
Don't find?
Plus, standardization only helps, especially where it is appropriate.
Business process management is just the right place. And integrators should consider introducing some standards that will help them interact and work with different projects using the same model.
By the way, such a model can be improved together, as is customary all over the world.
23.12.2021, 10:42

i.e. you and your supplier will be a simple task to send and from a client for dropshipping a simple task to accept an application?
23.12.2021, 10:45

Morozova Olesya
Olmonic - FOP MOROZOVA O.P.
OneBox Integrator wrote:
The partner must add your Box to his Network and configure the interaction of applications including fine-tuning.
And so with each Boxing must be done.
Then all sent processes can be viewed in the history of interaction with Boxing

Olesya, it's clear :)
The question was substantive
23.12.2021, 14:00

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
i.e. you and your supplier will be a simple task to send and from a client for dropshipping a simple task to accept an application?

you probably didn't read the key :)
"process standardization"
but through simple tasks it is really possible to do EVERYTHING
skillfully of course
24.12.2021, 14:58

everything can be done in Excel, the only question is how long it will take and how convenient it will be
24.12.2021, 15:14

12.01.2022, 10:39
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:
Here is the manual: https://1b.app/en/docs/onebox_network_application/

Great
12.01.2022, 12:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment