1b.app
Link copied -

Issue with "Import Contacts from Microsoft Nav (Import Contacts)" action

Figured out which action causes the highest load is the "Import contact persons from Microsoft Nav" action. It works for at least 2 hours (rather closer to 6-8 hours) and tightly hangs hour crowns on https://crm.yeint.ru/admin/. All other import processes from NAV work normally, work out in a reasonable time.
I ask you to help with the optimization of the process, if possible. As an option - transferring the action to the daily crowns, but I would not want this, because. relevance will suffer
One moment - on the second base of such problems does not arise.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, so far everything looks logical to me. You and I both know how tight the Microsoft Nav API is, which can respond to a request within ten minutes. In this action, all contacts are imported from the system; accordingly, the issuance time can increase tenfold, not taking into account the processing time for contact data. As a way out here, I see importing only contacts that have been updated in the last week or day, for example. But this will require Microsoft Nav to be able to filter contacts in this way. Please ask the developers how to filter only contacts that have been updated in the last week for the Page/ContactList request, instead of all contacts, and we will be able to fasten such filtering to the action in 1 hour.
25.08.2021, 09:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon!
We made a revision on the NAV side, in the ContactList table we added the "Last_Date_Modified" field - this is exactly the date of the last change, I suggest filtering contacts by it (there is only in NAV yeint). If this is enough, I ask you to start the revision. Thanks in advance!
Screenshot of the new field -
08.09.2021, 16:34

Good afternoon. The revision has been uploaded to both of your boxes. In the field "By which field to filter the date" in your case, you need to write Last_Date_Modified and in the field "For how many days to import contact persons" the number of days for which you need to pull contacts. When entering 10 days during the tests, I was given about 150 contacts, for 1 day ~ 15
27.09.2021, 13:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment