1b.app
Link copied -

please eliminate the BUG of the system with incorrect write-offs and errors in them.

I repeatedly contact those support with problems related to double write-offs for BP, that the goods were not written off and it has Shipped listed as written off and this cannot be corrected without the intervention of Support. part of the goods is written off and the rest is just shipped, but in fact they are not written off if you look at the BP warehouse. or there was a delay during the write-off and, as a result, a double write-off is carried out in the order, i.e. goods Quantity 1, and shipped 2, 2 sales of this product went through the warehouse simply (if you notice this, you can fix it yourself).
The most difficult mistakes are when the goods are not actually written off, but are listed as shipped.
example https://prnt.sc/107ksyh and warehouse https://prnt.sc/107kti9
and there are many different variants of problems here, because of such problems
1 - when the action is delayed on the server, a double action takes place that contradicts the logic of the operations, allowing to
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I could provide dozens of cases if they were not periodically eliminated, but the root cause is not eliminated and this is the main problem why I created the topic here. Correcting an error is one thing, but finding orders where there are such errors is another task, with 1500-2000 operations per month it takes time and basically corrected the fact that managers noticed an error, but there are hidden problems when, in order to find them, you need to review the BP warehouse and BP itself that everything converges, and this is a huge job.
26.02.2021, 14:27
Original comment available on version: ru

you were answered in the topic
why are you duplicating and posting a new ticket?
26.02.2021, 14:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment