1b.app
Link copied -

The system regularly changes price levels, why

Here is an example https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/products/62999/history/?userid=&systemchange=1... -12-22
Nobody does anything with this product
But at the same time, the system regularly makes attempts to save the product and, as a result, save actions are triggered
Why does the system constantly re-save product and price levels?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Once in a while, the system recalculates the availability of goods and other system fields. After such recalculations, the product is saved and, accordingly, automation for products is called. These actions, as far as I understand, set price levels for your products.
24.12.2020, 13:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
Good afternoon.
1. Nothing has changed for this product, there were no receipts, no processes, no reserves, nothing at all, why save?
History confirms that there was nothing -24&filtercdateto=
2. Why do these saves have some kind of non-systemic character, that is, it starts at 00:16 then 02:38 then 10:38 and then it went on with some kind of non-logical frequency at all 11:06, 11:26, 11:35 ( same stupidly eats a resource and inflates a DB)?
2020-12-24 13:59:21
2020-12-24 13:44:20
2020-12-24 13:15:27
2020-12-24 12:26:23
2020-12-24 12:23:22
2020-12-24 12:00:23
2020-12-24 11:35:20
2020-12-24 11:26:19
2020-12-24 11:06:40
2020-12-24 10:43:21
2020-12-24 10:38:23
2020-12-24 02:38:21
2020-12-24 00:16:33
3. How can I stop these non-system saves?
24.12.2020, 14:13

1. Savings occur when the system recalculates the availability of goods, as I indicated in the message above.
2. Changes occur only when a special task is called. You are partially right about the database bloat. You can avoid this by removing automation actions or by adding actions that clean up the change history.
3. A few days ago I offered you a revision in 2 hours, so as not to call this processor so often, but to do it once every half an hour or an hour. As far as I remember, you ignored this decision.
24.12.2020, 14:21

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
1. Savings occur when the system recalculates the availability of goods, as I indicated in the message above.

1. I already understood this, you can’t repeat it, I have a question why save if nothing has changed, it’s somehow not rational and stupid to thresh a bunch of goods, and then run save on these goods and write to history, you can describe the logic of the system in this question, because so far it looks like (recalculation functionality) like some kind of irrational crutch (count 10 times for all goods in order to 100% check in stock)?

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
when calling a special task

2. I realized that this is some kind of special launch, but you did not answer the question "why it has some kind of non-systemic character" I would like to understand what is the logic of launching this functionality, why doesn't it pop every 20 minutes like at lunchtime?

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
3. A few days ago I offered you a revision in 2 hours, so as not to call this processor so often, but to do it once every half an hour or an hour. As far as I remember, you ignored this decision.

I didn’t ignore it, you’re just a bad seller, you are trying to sell me something that I absolutely don’t need
24.12.2020, 15:09

1. I will not discuss with you the architecture of the system and its actions, this will lead nowhere.
2. This launch is done after you change any data in the system that may affect the availability of goods. Whether it is a change in the availability of a supplier, stock balances, and so on.
3. I am not a seller at all and I did not intend to sell anything to you. You need to not run a certain action so often, I give you a solution to this problem.
24.12.2020, 15:35

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
2. This launch is done after you change any data in the system that may affect the availability of goods. Whether it is a change in the availability of a supplier, stock balances, and so on.

Nothing has been changed for this product and it has no suppliers, why then does the system change (launch) it, especially at 02:38?
24.12.2020, 16:19

recalculation is launched not for one product of the system, but for all. It's made on purpose! Do I have any other questions?
24.12.2020, 16:38

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
recalculation is launched not for one product of the system, but for all. It's made on purpose! Do I have any other questions?

1. For which products does the system launch the script (what are the selection conditions)?
2. Why does the system start at 02:38, and then from 10:00 every 10-15 minutes (what is the global logic)?
3. How does the checkbox (what mechanism of work) "update-avail-after-balance" work, which is here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/settings/storage/ and is it harmful for the system to enable this checkmark + work of this script (every 10-15 minutes) with my quantity of goods (in the description for the setting, it simply says "turn on a few at a small number of products", just the concept of "small" is very conditional) ?
29.12.2020, 12:34

1. All
2. So it is necessary
3. Doesn't hurt
29.12.2020, 13:24

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
1. All
2. So it is necessary
3. Doesn't hurt

Please give full answers, as someone complained that I write a lot and I was limited in comments
1. Can you elaborate, stupidly everything up to remote or only those that are available or those for which there are statistics?
2. I understand that it is necessary, but describe the logic so that it would be clear for what purpose
3. If suppliers are not kept, then the checkbox essentially solves the task of the script and can you modify its shutdown?
29.12.2020, 16:31

1. For all non-deleted system items
2. I cannot explain to you all the subtleties of the system and why it is necessary.
3. Yes, you can do it in 2 hours of revision.
29.12.2020, 17:54

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

You can modify the system so that it launches this procedure only when the goods actually moved through the warehouse or through suppliers (that is, those operations that really affect the availability), that is, so that the system does not stupidly thresh everything 5 times per hour (as for me it can very well "leak" the system)?
30.12.2020, 10:59

Yes, this revision will take 2 hours. I wrote about this a week ago
30.12.2020, 11:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment