1b.app
Link copied -

Incorrectly shows the amount paid in the list of orders

Here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/?filtercustomlikpeyliqpay14=1&fil... &filterproductname=&filterclientid[0]=&filterauthorid=&filtermanagerid=&workflowid[0]=12&statusid[0]=67&statusid[1]=134&statusid[2]=146&statusid[3]=69&statusid[4]=77&statusid[5]=103&statusid[6] =115&statusid[7]=116&statusid[8]=117&statusid[9]=118&statusid[10]=119&statusid[11]=78&statusid[12]=140&statusid[13]=142&statusid[14]=144&filterdeletedid=&filternovaposhtastatus=&filtersum&filtersumto= =&filterintervalfrom=&filterintervalto=&ok=1&searchLine=
Shows this (screenshot)
If you resave the order, it will probably recalculate correctly, recalculate
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich wrote:
Why does it show incorrectly (should show paid amount less than order amount) ?

Is there a sequence of actions so that this can be repeated? I would try to find and fix the problem
If not, you can recalculate orders paid
11.12.2020, 17:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
This happens regularly but new orders
Here are the new orders https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/?filtercustomlikpeyliqpay14=1&fil... &filterproductid=&filterproductname=&filterclientid[0]=&filterauthorid=&filtermanagerid=&workflowid[0]=12&statusid[0]=67&statusid[1]=134&statusid[2]=146&statusid[3]=69&statusid[4]=77&statusid[5]=103&statusid[ 6]=115&statusid[7]=116&statusid[8]=117&statusid[9]=118&statusid[10]=119&statusid[11]=78&statusid[12]=140&statusid[13]=142&statusid[14]=144&filterdeletedid=&filternovaposhtastatus=&filtersumfrom=&filtersumto =&filtercode1c=&filterintervalfrom=&filterintervalto=&ok=1&searchLine=
All new with problems
Now I will describe the logic of how everything works and maybe you will understand where the problem is
I have 2 wallets, one wallet is linked to legal entity1, the second one is linked to legal entity2
One legal entity virtual
Synchronization with private is configured
When a payment is received on a private account, the system first looks for a task (which comes to the mail and is parsed)
After the task was found, a payment was tied to it
Further, when the payment is tied, an order is searched
And when the order is found, it binds the task to the order (to which the payment of wallet No. 1 is attached) through the parent
After binding, we transfer the order to the status on which the action of adding a payment to wallet No. 2 is triggered
And after that we untie the task from the order (that would not sum up the amount of payments for the order)
And it turns out that they untied but the amount was not recalculated
When I enter the order in the finance tab https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/30245/payment/
Then the system recalculates this amount
That is, you need to fix it so that at the time of decoupling this field is recalculated, well, maybe something else
Here is the procedure for binding and unbinding from a parent https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/workflow/7/procedure/119/?status=0
12.12.2020, 12:40

And after that we untie the task from the order (that would not sum up the amount of payments for the order)
That is, you need to fix it so that at the time of decoupling this field is recalculated, well, maybe something else
Here is the procedure for binding and unbinding from a parent https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/workflow/7/procedure/119/?status=0

Yeah, it turns out that in your parent you counted paid, taking into account the subprocess, and then when the last action on the procedure removes the parent - do you need to recalculate?
I'll see
14.12.2020, 15:23

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Yeah, it turns out that in your parent you counted paid, taking into account the subprocess, and then when the last action on the procedure removes the parent - do you need to recalculate?
I'll see

Yes
14.12.2020, 15:39

Well duck wait - assigning a parent does not recalculate the amount paid.
It is recalculated when adding a payment in the process where it was added. Have you accidentally added this payment to a child process with the action "Distribute payments among processes based on expected payments"?
14.12.2020, 16:36

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Well duck wait - assigning a parent does not recalculate the amount paid.
It is recalculated when adding a payment in the process where it was added. Have you accidentally added this payment to a child process with the action "Distribute payments among processes based on expected payments"?

No, not by this action
I described the procedure for adding payments above
That is, the payment was first attached to the task, then the task was attached to the order, then the payment was added to the order by the action (and at that moment the amount doubled), and then the task is unlinked from the order, and at this moment the amount of payments should have been calculated , since it is formed on the basis of payments for all subtasks
14.12.2020, 17:52

further in the order, the action added a payment (and at this moment the amount doubled)

Well, if there was a payment both in the order and in the child task - and it is not indicated that only the current process's payments are considered as paid - everything was calculated correctly.

and then there is already a decoupling of the task from the order, and at this moment the amount of payments should have been calculated, since it is then formed on the basis of payments for all subtasks

should not, if there was no editing of the payment in the parent or the parent itself
14.12.2020, 18:01

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
and it is not indicated what to consider only the current process payments in paid

Where is such a setting?

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
should not, if there was no editing of the payment in the parent or the parent itself

And where is the logic then if I look at the list of orders and an order comes out for the amount of 81.00 paid costs 158.44 I go into payments and see there only payment for 79.22 I also go into the order itself and there it shows https://prnt.sc/ in the paid field w2kn8e
That is, the field in the order shows correctly, but the field in the list of orders does not
Is it right?
14.12.2020, 18:51

Where is such a setting?

Step Action

And where is the logic then if I look at the list of orders and an order comes out for the amount of 81.00 paid costs 158.44 I go into payments and see there only payment for 79.22 I also go into the order itself and there it shows https://prnt.sc/ in the paid field w2kn8e
That is, the field in the order shows correctly, but the field in the list of orders does not
Is it right?

Many things in our life are not logical, including the refinement of clients. And the concept of "logic" is different for everyone - especially when there is a personal interest in this logic.
I answer as it is - the action of changing the parent process when deleting the parent of the current process - should not recalculate the amount of payments for NOT its parent processes. It does not include such functionality.
I can offer a revision in 1 hour right in action - that when the parent process is deleted - recalculate the amount of payment for this parent process. Or look for a way for you to update the former parent so that the recalculation is performed in it.
15.12.2020, 15:19

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
Is it right?

?
19.12.2020, 13:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment