1b.app
Link copied -

The process went to the same stage twice (in a row) and the system created 2 payments, while this should not happen

Here is the order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/28707/history/?filter2_key=valueold&a...
The history shows that the order goes 2 times to stage 116, that is, "Paid (Card)"
Although it’s impossible to set up a power supply unit, and logically it can’t be, at the same stage in a row it’s completely illogical
At the same time, at this stage, the action is to create a payment, and now the system creates 2 identical payments (screen) while the setting "Update the current payment" is in action here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/workflow/12/ procedure/84/?status=0
I ask you to promptly investigate and correct the error and find similar orders and correct errors (remove duplicate payments and possibly some other errors)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

This problem can be fixed only if you show how it can be repeated.
30.11.2020, 11:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
This problem can be fixed only if you show how it can be repeated.

Dima, don't you think that this is some kind of stupid banter
I am a client
Describe the problem in sufficient detail.
I argue that the system is acting "archically wrong"
That is, what the system did is generally unnatural
At the same time, you kill with your comment and approach to solving the problem.
I show that somewhere in the system there is some kind of bug that obviously breaks the logic of the system and possibly generates subsequent problems
Instead of investigating the problem and fixing it, you can say that you send the client to wait for the next problem
Leaves from your logic if to me now boxing deleted all tables from a DB you would tell me "This problem can be corrected only if you show how it can be repeated." - Don't you think it's absurd?
If you ignore it, it turns out like this, you are a doctor, a patient came to you and said, "Doctor, after your appointments, he stopped seeing in one eye," and you tell him, "This problem can be corrected only if you show how it can be repeated. "
01.12.2020, 00:36

1. I am not a doctor and did not prescribe anything to you.
2. I can fix the problem I see.
01.12.2020, 11:13

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
2. I can fix the problem I see.

Ok, then correct what you see (two identical stages go in a row in history, this should not be and look in the code how such an absurdity could turn out, I think you should be interested in this
01.12.2020, 12:05

Does it interfere with your work? What is the point of wasting time on such things?
01.12.2020, 12:22

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Does it interfere with your work? What is the point of wasting time on such things?

1. I want to take out the garbage (you know how it happens, where there is one piece of paper, another one will appear soon, after a while there will be a dump)
2. I want this not to happen again, as this led to the fact that finances were spent twice, that is, finances are already inadequate, now they cannot be trusted, everything needs to be reviewed and recalculated and it is possible to look for other backup options for managing finances, since such behavior is scary
01.12.2020, 12:45

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
cleared history

Is there any way to track down similar orders?
01.12.2020, 18:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment