1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement: several price levels for one client

Good afternoon!
Please evaluate the improvement, which lies in the fact that we can prescribe 2 price levels for one client, and not one.
This is necessary so that we can register different currencies of these prices, as there is a need to sell some goods in another currency.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, in case the product does not have one price level filled, it will take the price from the second one specified by the user - it will take about 15 hours.
10.11.2020, 18:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Dmitry, thanks for the reply. Please soften down :) If it's 10 hours, then I'm ready. After all, this is a necessary thing. Let's move towards versatility.
It is possible to prescribe the price levels in a different way.
Eg. now we have: Price1, Price2, Price3
And you can change it to: Price1A, Price2A, Price3A and add: Price1B, Price2B, Price3B.
To make it easier to use. The price level is clear from the numbers (1,2,3), and the letter tells us that this is a different currency.
And we prescribe to one client: Price1A, Price1B. And we understand that this client has the lowest price level 1. And the others Price 3A, Price 3B.
I hope I understand clearly how I would like to implement
10.11.2020, 18:55

Yes, I understand what you want. If you pay the bill, we can do it in 10 hours. Bill?
11.11.2020, 09:30

Dmitry, yes, please, issue an invoice. Just add more "prices" please, since the 5 levels currently available may not be enough if we prescribe in different currencies.
11.11.2020, 10:56

Alice
Client wrote:
Just add more "prices" plz

You can make it out of me. Go to system settings->prices and add yourself at least 100 pieces
11.11.2020, 11:27

In the universal block of the contact card, we implemented the ability to display the "Price levels" field (user_pricelevels) with the ability to specify several price levels for one contact.
Please check if everything is implemented according to your requirements.
23.11.2020, 19:05

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
In the universal block of the contact card, we implemented the ability to display the "Price levels" field (user_pricelevels) with the ability to specify several price levels for one contact.
Please check if everything is implemented according to your requirements.

Hello! Since now it is possible to specify several price levels in the card of one contact, it would be logical to add the same possibility to the Automation of actions when saving products. What do you say about this?
07.01.2021, 21:31

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Hello! Since now it is possible to specify several price levels in the card of one contact, it would be logical to add the same possibility to the Automation of actions when saving products. What do you say about this?

Create a separate topic specifying the TOR and the desired result.
08.01.2021, 16:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment