1b.app
Link copied -

Process payment account update

Drow, guys.
The task is to update the payment account in the order. Example:
there is an order, at the initial stages we add (or attach) a payment to the order (prepayment). Next, at the "goods shipped" stage, we create a payment for a specific wallet. Then, there is a task on a trace. steps to change the account (account) of this payment.
Can you tell me how this idea can be realized?
I thought to finalize the action (or create a new one) "Make a payment" next. way:
By some criterion, find the payment we need in the order and update it (invoice (account)). What do you say? :)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

To what account will the update take place - to some one and the same, or depending on the stage selected in the process at the time of switching?
Only the account will change, or the amount from partial to full?
Better display your need with a step-by-step example
02.09.2021, 15:04
Original comment available on version: ru

OK. I will describe the whole process in detail.
An order for 1000 UAH comes in
we hang payment 100 UAH - prepayment.
Further, the order enters the status "Goods shipped" (that is, the goods are now in the mail) and I create a payment for 900 UAH (it is possible, when creating a payment, to write in the additional payment field some value like "Is this a cash on delivery?" - yes. ) and throw it into a wallet with the name "Money in the goods, in the mail."
Then the client picks up the order and the IR gives us the status that the overlay is coming to me, here we update this payment for 900 UAH by simply changing his wallet to "The overlay is on the way."
Then I took the overlay, the order went into the status Overlay collected and the payment is updated again and moved to the wallet - Cash.
02.09.2021, 15:22

And, well, when creating, make an entry in the payment so that if there is more than one payment in the order, so that the one that has this entry is updated.
02.09.2021, 15:36

Payment in the order will be only 1 is always obtained?
02.09.2021, 16:14

No. There may be more than 1.
100 prepayment
and 900 cash on delivery
In order to make a label, so that it updates exactly the payment that we have designated as imposed.
02.09.2021, 16:17

In the "Make a payment" action, it is possible to write an additional field when adding a payment.
Then there are 2 options for the development of events:
1. if you just need to find a payment and change its account (with subsequent conversion of the amount into the account currency, if required) - you can do a separate action with setting the choice of account to which to change and specifying an additional field / value for which to look for payments in the process for transfer - this action will take 3 hours
2. if you also need to change the payment amount - then the above settings need to be finalized into the "Make a payment" action - it will take 4 hours
02.09.2021, 16:41

Let's go option 1. Throw an account.
:):)
02.09.2021, 16:57

Action "Find and move payment in progress to another account/category"
Slightly expanded the discussed functionality, perhaps it will allow you to simplify your PSUs:
1. you can choose on which accounts to look for payments to move
2. you can specify which categories of payments to look for to move
3. filtering by the value of the additional field
4. which account to transfer to
5. which category to move to
The point is that either you can organize the BP as you want to move between accounts - or simply change the payment category for the same payment on the same account (which is much easier).
06.09.2021, 10:50

Max, you are the best. :*
06.09.2021, 11:45

Maxim, the revision did not go into the OS, it was just updated.
06.09.2021, 15:35

Maxim, the revision did not go into the OS, it was just updated.

At the time of setting the revision - the project was on MVP - the revision was implemented there.
You have 2 options:
1. expect a planned transfer of improvements from MVP to OS within 2 weeks
2. pay for 1 hour of development by the developer, who will manually transfer the innovation to the OS
PS: for the future - think initially that you need to update the project first, and then make improvements to it. These are different architectures, the transfer of changes between which takes 1-3 days.
06.09.2021, 16:13

Max, hi.
Plz transfer the revision to the updated OS and here
https://gadgetopt.crm-onebox.com/
Throw an account.
10.09.2021, 12:22

Hi Maxim. I'm testing a trick.
Look, here is a procedure with action and settings pic 1
There is a payment in the order pics 2 and 3
I use the procedure
For starters, the payment was missing from the order pic 4
But if you find the payment in finance and see if it exists and is linked to the order, but the account has changed to the wrong one specified in the action settings pic 5
Process
https://monoshop.crm-onebox.com/322145/
Procedure
https://monoshop.crm-onebox.com/app/workflow/12/procedure/130/?status=0
Payment
https://monoshop.crm-onebox.com/app/payments/15412/control/
Further, if, for example, in the payment we return the account to the one that was, then the payment will again appear in the order.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong or is this a bug?
14.09.2021, 19:17

Here I created a new test order
https://monoshop.crm-onebox.com/322860/
corrected the settings and added a condition with an additional field

Here is the payment

and it still doesn't work
14.09.2021, 19:36

Tell me more, in action it is necessary to configure all three conditions for correct operation? By category, By account and by additional field?
15.09.2021, 16:54

Tell me more, in action it is necessary to configure all three conditions for correct operation? By category, By account and by additional field?

No
you can search for one thing (account/category) and change to another (account or category)
15.09.2021, 17:00

And yet, did you throw this revision on this box?
15.09.2021, 17:02

You are the best, man! Thank you!
15.09.2021, 17:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment