1b.app
Link copied -

Sometimes binding-creation by finance does not work

There are actions once a minute to import payments from a private bank.
The problem is that sometimes tasks are not created and payments are not tied to a process.
Please correct
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Are there any validation actions configured at the startup stage that could throw an error?
There is a payment for which the process did not create - to test for an error during re-creation?
16.08.2021, 17:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Are there any validation actions configured at the startup stage that could throw an error?
There is a payment for which the process did not create - to test for an error during re-creation?

There was an action "Set stage date", I deleted it. But it after all does not forbid to create process.
I tried to bind a payment (without a process) to the process, then everything is ok, I didn’t give any errors. It looks more like a bug.
From the most recent example, payment #12912
17.08.2021, 10:29

Granovsky Mikhail wrote:
From the most recent example, payment #12912

This payment is already linked to the process
I need a payment for which the process has not been created and it is not attached - I will repeat the creation of the process for it and check for an error during creation
18.08.2021, 15:57

12972 thanks. Waiting for an answer.
18.08.2021, 19:53

Unfortunately, the action on the account to which the payment is added does not issue payments for both yesterday and today.
But here is the action "Privat24 Autoclient Account Statement" for this account - issues payments for today. Maybe this payment was created by him, so there is no process creation. I think this is the way it is based on the client - it was delivered just according to the settings of this action.
19.08.2021, 16:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment