1b.app
Link copied -

not all data gets into the box

Good evening. I use telephony from Nextel, I also have a goip with my sim cards for outgoing calls. Data from calls that customers make to my SIM cards (that is, when customers call back to our number) do not get into Vanbox, but all calls are "correctly" recorded in Nextel's office. I dealt with Nextel support, they checked it, they say that "web hooks are leaving successfully", for their part they do not see any problems and errors. Recommended to contact you...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Kopylov Vitaly Vitalievich
Internet Store openshop.ua wrote:
Nextel, checked, they say that "web hooks go successfully", for their part they do not see problems and errors

Yes, "webhooks leave successfully", but they (Nextel) do not wait for answers and break the connection.
Therefore, error 499 occurs.
On 11/18/2020, 303 pushes were sent to the box (from Nextel), of which 18 pushes did not wait for responses, which resulted in an error.
19.11.2020, 00:20
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon! I am a Nextel employee. We would like to solve the problem. May I know what your connection timeout is? The fact is that we are waiting for a response to the sent webhook for 3 seconds.
Another thing we can see from the logs is that after sending the webhook with the "CALL_END" event, the audio recording file of the conversation from our server is downloaded 3 times in a row. Although it is enough to download 1 time.
Sincerely,
technical support from Nextel.
19.11.2020, 17:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment