1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with Zoiper

Возникают вопросы по настройке телефонии?
Создайте топик на нашем форуме и партнер-интегратор с радостью вам поможет! Создать топик на форуме
Hello, we are setting up calls to work computers. Chose Zoiper - a free client for IP-telephony. I see that there is no integration with them, tell me please, maybe there are alternatives?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, what specific ip telephony do you connect to zoiper?
02.11.2020, 17:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello, what specific ip telephony do you connect to zoiper?

asterisk
02.11.2020, 18:07

this means that you need to integrate with the asterisk. We have integration with asteriskhttps://prnt.sc/vbz5ww
02.11.2020, 18:11

and does the box support integration with Freeswitch?
02.11.2020, 18:20

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

so we integrated) the problem is that we want to abandon the physical IP of the devices and set up the dialer on the mod device / computer. Now everything works, but when we dial a number from the contact card in the box, the call will not get there.
Trying to find a way out
02.11.2020, 18:48

1. We do not have integration with Freeswitch
2. Logically, the box tells the asterisk "call" and you set up telephony through your schemes)) Please provide the api of the service through which you make calls, you need to integrate with it separately, just like with the asterisk and other telephony
03.11.2020, 10:09

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
1. We do not have integration with Freeswitch
2. Logically, the box tells the asterisk "call" and you set up telephony through your schemes)) Please provide the api of the service through which you make calls, you need to integrate with it separately, just like with the asterisk and other telephony

Dmitry, it seems to me that you are simply not very competent in this matter ...
We make calls using standard asterisk tools, without any services
03.11.2020, 13:30

If you make calls via asterisk, please provide a link to the user from which I can initiate the call and the user whose number I can call. I'll see what error the asterisk gives.
ps You should not draw conclusions about someone's competence without knowing the person.
03.11.2020, 13:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment