1b.app
Link copied -

binotel settings

Есть вопросы по настройке Binotel?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на нашем форуме и там описать вопрос - партнеры-интеграторы с радостью вам помогут! Создать топик
Good afternoon!
Can you please tell me how to set up binotel integration correctly?
Specifically, these settings are of interest https://prnt.sc/utdyjb
In which field to write gaClientId when calling from the site
In which field to write the link on which the client clicked the call form from the site
Can I get more information on how it works? At what point the information is recorded.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Binotel has a widget that can be put on the site. At the end of the call, the data of this widget (if the call was made using the widget) is sent to us and we record them in the fields selected in the settings. In which specific field do you need to write this data and do you need it at all, I can’t know)
05.10.2020, 13:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello. Binotel has a widget that can be put on the site. At the end of the call, the data of this widget (if the call was made using the widget) is sent to us and we record them in the fields selected in the settings. In which specific field do you need to write this data and do you need it at all, I can’t know)

Dmitry, can you find out in more detail what it means at the end of the call? What settings must be enabled on the Box side for this to work?
For example, if an employee ends the conversation, the client is not created in Box, and after 20 minutes the employee in Box creates a client, will this data be pulled up? Or vice versa, the client was created a long time ago, and we are setting the fields now. Thanks
05.10.2020, 15:13

1. To avoid situations when a client has not been created and the call has already ended, enable the "Automatically add unknown users on incoming calls" setting. Boxing itself will create a contact card when you call.
2. All the specified fields will be added only if at the moment when the call is completed (hang up) and the binotel sent us a push "The call xxx is completed, hold the data" (this usually happens in the same second) the box found the client with whom the conversation was. Those. if you have not created a client at the end of the conversation, no data will be written anywhere. Point 1 will help you fix this situation.
05.10.2020, 15:18

1. To avoid situations when a client has not been created and the call has already ended, enable the "Automatically add unknown users on incoming calls" setting. Boxing itself will create a contact card when you call.2. All the specified fields will be added only if at the moment when the call is completed (hung up) and binotel sent us a push "Call xxx completed, hold the data" (this usually happens in the same second) the box found the client with whom the conversation was. Those. if you have not created a client at the end of the conversation, no data will be written anywhere. Point 1 will help you fix this situation.

now everything is clear and there are no questions. Thanks
05.10.2020, 15:36

1. To avoid situations when a client has not been created and the call has already ended, enable the "Automatically add unknown users on incoming calls" setting. Boxing itself will create a contact card when you call.2. All the specified fields will be added only if at the moment when the call is completed (hung up) and binotel sent us a push "Call xxx completed, hold the data" (this usually happens in the same second) the box found the client with whom the conversation was. Those. if you have not created a client at the end of the conversation, no data will be written anywhere. Point 1 will help you fix this situation.

Dmitry, enabled all the settings, but the values of the specified fields were not filled. I check the logs - there are no such fields from Binotel, I write to the Binotel support and they answer that they do not transfer the keys, since this is not provided for by integration with OneBox) The support does not know everything? Or is it not so simple?
05.10.2020, 17:05

Using the link /binotel/push/complete/ for several years (since 2017) we have been receiving data arrays with the keys 'getCallData' and 'callTrackingData' for several projects. I personally did some of the data processing improvements and saw how binotel sent them to us. Those. you are being blatantly deceived
05.10.2020, 17:15

Perhaps the binotel itself needs to be "ask" to send this data, but here you already need to check with them
05.10.2020, 17:17

Perhaps the binotel itself needs to be "ask" to send this data, but here you already need to check with them

I remember repeated problems with Binotel support, and I thought that the problem was in them. We will find out. Thanks
06.10.2020, 09:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment