1b.app
Link copied -

Transcription Zadarma - Read what the manager says instead of "listen"

Hello.
Recently, the well-known Zadarma service has connected the possibility of transcribing telephone conversations into text.
Those. there is no need to listen to the conversations of each manager for their analysis. However, the function is available only through the office for free. It is not possible to automatically send the recognized speech to the mail (only calls). But at the same time, it is possible to pull the recognized ones through the API.
As far as I know, Yandex speech api and Google speech api give a continuous text without punctuation marks and without separating speakers. Those. extremely inconvenient.
For nothing, he writes his calls in stereo mode and makes it possible to transcribe them and separate them into the caller and the listener.
Recognition occurs in more than 30 languages (including Russian and Ukrainian) - i.e. for most Vanbox customers, it is very suitable.
It will be a good addition to the work of boxing for clients and, as one of the strong detunin
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, I think that when viewing an event (call) and if this event is from Zadarma, you can make a "Get conversation text" button, when pressed, the box will knock for free, receive the text of the conversation and insert it into the call viewing window. This modification will take approximately 5 hours.
You can also make settings in the call import action so that the recognized text is immediately output to the event body. This will take about 4 hours.
02.10.2020, 10:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello Dmitry. Tell me, is it possible to make it so that the texts of this event are automatically sent to the robot in a viber or telegram? We want to see what the manager was talking about and "promptly" intervene if suddenly something is wrong?
02.10.2020, 15:24

As far as I remember, you can write in telegrams only with your own bot, as far as I understand, bots will not be able to send messages to each other.
If you want to search for some keywords in a conversation, then this can be done very easily inside the box. It is possible in the settings of the action that will tighten the texts to make it possible to enter keywords. If one of the keywords is in the text, a task will be assigned to the selected responsible person in the selected bp. This will take approximately 2 hours.
02.10.2020, 15:42

The idea itself is to quickly receive the text of the conversation that the manager spoke with the client on a mobile phone in one of the channels (perhaps even a viber, or the same telegram). Those. 5 minutes ago, the manager spoke, and we didn’t get into the box, we already saw the text of his conversation!
02.10.2020, 18:11

Well then, on behalf of the bot, you can safely send you the process body (text of the conversation) to the viber / telegram using the actions that already exist. Just create processes from all events and send them all to yourself in telegram / viber. But here I think you are looking a little short-sighted. Imagine that in a year you will have 200-300 calls per day, do you want to receive each of them in telegrams?
02.10.2020, 18:20

Yes, to receive in telegrams, the messenger has recently been supplemented with comments on events. Those. the idea is to display the date of the conversation in the bot, and disclose it in the comments.
05.10.2020, 08:06

Do you need any comments/additions from me?
05.10.2020, 10:25

Everything seems to be complete, thanks, Dmitry!
06.10.2020, 08:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment