1b.app
Link copied -

Integration logic with Ringostat telephony

Ringostat telephony was connected.
An employee of Ringostat claims that the integration logic was changed by one box some time ago, and it is not known how Ringostat and one box are now integrated.
No complete instructions or descriptions of the logic of such integration were found in the available references and materials.
Where can I find materials about how the integration works?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. From our side, since 2016, the integration has been implemented as follows:
Ringostat pushes us information about calls via links:
Link to your box/ringostat/push/
Link to your box/ringostat/push/end/
In the first link, the call when it starts, in the second, the end of the call. I have not heard that we have changed anything. If an employee of the Ringostat knows something about this, let him provide such information and the source of its receipt.
10.01.2023, 15:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Congratulations
Since receiving your reply, our settings have been tested with Ringostat
A description of the problem is visible on the chest.
According to the screenshot, there are two problems:
1. integration does not work
2. Ringostat cannot get a response from the developer
I would not like to participate in building communication between Ringostat and developers
But I have)
So, where, what mail or what phone number should a Ringostat technician contact to get a response from the developer on this issue?
thank you
17.02.2023, 11:43
Original comment available on version: ua

Write directly to cto i.ustimenko@crm-onebox.com
17.02.2023, 12:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment