1b.app
Link copied -

Where can I find a description of the integration? how to make infa come from the service to the box?

Outgoing calls work, it starts dialing on the mobile, but how can the Service understand my calls where to send calls? where is the link description? Where are my calls in the service, and how to specify the sending of events?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Send calls here:
your box/moizvonki/push/
where to insert it, check with My Calls support.
03.08.2022, 19:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Валерия
Personal license
Thanks for the quick response, why are there no setup instructions in the app?
So that everyone does not ask
03.08.2022, 21:08

because the application uses one and a half people
03.08.2022, 21:14

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

We are 0.5)))
03.08.2022, 22:53

Валерия
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Kornev Mikhail
ergo wrote:

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

We are 0.5)))

No, you are one)), we are only trying to enter with one foot
04.08.2022, 11:16

Валерия
Personal license

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Send calls here:
your box/moizvonki/push/
where to insert it, check with My Calls support.

Support replied that they had a status of success in transferring to the vanbox, but there are some problems with events with this box https://bestorg.1b.app/desktop/. No new calls , no new messages from telegram set up following the example of another box. with webhooks and automation.
You can check why nothing comes to the box, thanks
04.08.2022, 11:21

Add logins to your users in their email specrХХХХ@gmail.com like this one (from the last call). And for the same users, write down the phone numbers.
04.08.2022, 11:36

Валерия
Personal license

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Add logins to your users in their email specrХХХХ@gmail.com like this one (from the last call). And for the same users, write down the phone numbers.

The numbers stood, just like they sound in the office
he added an email, but nothing has changed and he is not needed, since outgoing ones worked, which means he knows the user.
And after all, Telegram does not close the issue. I think you need to check push notifications on this portal or something
04.08.2022, 12:00

Try to make a new call, they are added by pushes - the old ones will not appear in any way.

Valeria
Consulting company "Sales Bureau" wrote:
I think you need to check push notifications on this portal or something

thanks for the advice, but no)
04.08.2022, 12:28

Валерия
Personal license

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Try to make a new call, they are added by pushes - the old ones will not appear in any way.

no events, and I checked right away. as I installed the email and wrote to the telegram from the new device, it also did not come. Now check the call again.
04.08.2022, 14:28

04.08.2022, 14:36

Валерия
Personal license
I need a call in the log for control
04.08.2022, 14:46

only active calls are displayed there, i.e. the ones that are coming right now. Try calling and refreshing the page
04.08.2022, 15:04

Валерия
Personal license

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
only active calls are displayed there, i.e. the ones that are coming right now. Try calling and refreshing the page

How is it ?, it's a call log. in the ringostat, for example, all calls go there, only in this table there is a big drawback there is no record for listening. When can we expect this column?
04.08.2022, 15:41

https://bestorg.1b.app/app/moizvonki/ sent one of the pushes again, the call appeared in the plate. Just make a couple of calls after you have registered mail for users, everything will be ok)
04.08.2022, 17:29

Валерия
Personal license

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
https://bestorg.1b.app/app/moizvonki/ sent one of the pushes again, the call appeared in the plate. Just make a couple of calls after you have registered mail for users, everything will be ok)

Working and fixed, thanks. But what about listening to calls in the log of all calls? take on the future update?
04.08.2022, 19:16

If you need something now, I can estimate the cost of completion for you. If you are willing to wait, maybe it will be added, maybe not - there are no guarantees
04.08.2022, 20:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment