1b.app
Link copied -

Popup not working

Есть сложности в работе интеграции?
Не появляется всплывающее окно?
Скорее всего допустили одну из распространенных ошибок при настройке.
Создайте топик на нашем форуме и вам помогут в решении сложности! Создать топик на форуме
The call pop-up window does not appear from the right panel of the program, that is, with an incoming or outgoing call, Zhachek Maxim Aleksandrovich does not work for 901 lines. Attached video
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ярина
Personal license
good day! perverte, chi in the card of that practitioner there should be a check mark "Show splintering vikno ..."
05.05.2022, 11:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, the checkboxes are all spelled out.
06.05.2022, 15:39

Good day, "Good day! Flip it, why should there be a checkmark in the card of the practitioner that says "Show splintering well ..." is that all you can do according to what food?
17.05.2022, 12:31

Ярина
Personal license
I live! Since I’m not a practitioner of technical support, but an integrator, then I can’t access your OneBox.
I instructed you to fix, as they often forget to remember.
So you can get it in detail, you need to know the address of your box, how the phone itself is connected, how the rights for practitioners are established, all access is registered on the side of the telephony server, so that a pardon can be crippled in the compartment. Best of all, you can know the person that the company that gave you OneBox. Have you turned to them?
17.05.2022, 14:25

Good afternoon. Is the problem relevant?
15.07.2022, 14:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment