1b.app
Link copied -

Magento connection statistics

Good afternoon!
Can I get information on the Magento application, namely: how many are connected; how many companies or licenses actually use it; and what is the increase in connections per month in the context of the year?
I ask this question because there are guys who can make an application for OS OneBox, but they need to know the potential.
Thanks in advance!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, we don't have many clients using Magento as far as I've seen, they mostly use opencart. Approximately several dozen boxes in total use integration with Magento. If you need accurate data, we can perform such an analysis and issue the exact number of boxes using the integration for 1 hour of revision.
23.03.2021, 10:13
Original comment available on version: ru

Treebeard
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
Good afternoon, we don't have many clients using Magento as far as I've seen, they mostly use opencart. Approximately several dozen boxes in total use integration with Magento. If you need accurate data, we can perform such an analysis and issue the exact number of boxes using the integration for 1 hour of revision.

Good afternoon!
Thanks for the info.
I got a response to my answer. Unfortunately, there are too few users ((( If the calculation took place in hundreds
23.03.2021, 11:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment