1b.app
Link copied -

Display information about the payment method in the check

When calculating with a terminal, the tax office requires adding information about the payment method, bank, check number, etc. to the fiscal check. From October 1, they say, there will already be fines.

Checkbox has now developed a Checkbox Pay product that can connect to the terminals of certain banks and automatically transfer this information to a check that is generated in the Checkbox web cabinet. Without this application, you can enter these data manually (screen 1).

Tell me, have there been any requests from customers to improve such functionality and how can it be implemented?

I assume that these may be additional process fields, which will then be transferred to the check. But maybe there is also an option for integration with the terminal?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Ярина
Personal license
the file downloaded somehow strangely. here is an example from the Checkbox office
22.09.2023, 16:59
Original comment available on version: ua

Good day.
Unfortunately, I don't see any information on Checkbox's website about integration with PayLink. As far as I understand - this is software that allows them to integrate with your payment bank terminals.
I recommend that you contact the service support and clarify whether the information you need should be transferred among the parameters of the request to create a receipt using the https://api.checkbox.in.ua/api/redoc#tag/Cheki/operation/create_receipt_api_v1_r... method, and if available such information - to provide it to us for evaluation of revisions.
26.09.2023, 09:12

Ярина
Personal license
Tyndyk Maksym Vadimovych , this information is in the payments array, in particular:
[code] "code": <payment number (only for non-cash payments)>,
"commission": <commission (only for non-cash payments)>,
"card_mask": "<card mask (no more than 19 characters) (only for non-cash payments)>",
"bank_name": "<bank name (only for non-cash payments)>",
"auth_code": "<bank transaction authorization code (only for non-cash payments)>",
"rrn": "<Reference Retrieval Number - unique identifier of a bank transaction (only for non-cash payments)>",
"payment_system": "<payment system (only for non-cash payments)>",
"owner_name": "<name of the owner of the electronic payment instrument (only for non-cash payments)>",
"terminal": "<information about the payment terminal (only for non-cash payments)>",
"acquirer_and_seller": "<identifier of acquirer and seller, or other details that allow them to be identified (only for non-cash payments)>",
"receipt_no": "<bank check number (only for non-cash payments)>",
[/code]
here is the description: https://wiki.checkbox.ua/uk/api/specification#request-body-11
26.09.2023, 15:59

Ярина
Personal license
Tyndyk Maksym Vadimovych , is this information enough for an assessment? customers are in a hurry, because from October 1 they will already be fined
29.09.2023, 12:39

Yaryna
The integrator wrote:
Tyndyk Maksym Vadimovych , is this information enough for an assessment? customers are in a hurry, because from October 1 they will already be fined

And what do you want from our side as a finishing touch - the transfer of additional process/payment fields to the specified fields when requesting to create a check?
03.10.2023, 11:53

Ярина
Personal license

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
And what do you want from our side as a finishing touch - the transfer of additional process/payment fields to the specified fields when requesting to create a check?

Yes, for me now it seems the best option is to specify the data from the terminal directly in the process, and transfer them to the Checkbox.
Also, tell me that it is necessary for the data from the terminal to be pulled into the box themselves, and approximately how much such an upgrade might cost?
03.10.2023, 12:42

Yaryna
The integrator wrote:
Also, tell me that it is necessary for the data from the terminal to be pulled into the box themselves, and approximately how much such an upgrade might cost?

What terminal are we talking about? Maybe it is, for example, importing a statement from Privat24 or something?
03.10.2023, 12:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment