1b.app
Link copied -

check id already exists

For reference: I am familiar with the problem, there were tickets for this message (https://1b.app/ua/forum/integration-with-cashier-and-software-ppo/15277-vkazaniy... , as well as (https://1b.app/ua/forum/integration-with-cashier-and-software-ppo/15493-z-onebox... cheku-u-checkbox/).
The problem is that the checks were created at the stage only AFTER which the checkbox automation takes place. The checks themselves were found, but I would like to know why so, why the checks were created, although no one went to the stage manually.
Just in case, order 268204 and 267850. There are no additional actions at the stage of creating a check.
And also, the day before that, the server crashed (tried to reboot 32 times, although according to the host log, everything was fine).
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
You may have an automatic transition to the status, or another action (not the one that creates the check) generated an error during the transition to the status. In this case, all the actions set at the stage are canceled, but this does not apply to the creation of a check, because it cannot be canceled, the sent request cannot be canceled.
Therefore, you need to check the actions at the stage and configure in such a way that at this stage there is only the creation of a check, that is, to make such situations impossible. Or use the services of integrators to solve this issue
27.12.2022, 13:21
Original comment available on version: ua

As I already wrote, there are no active, actions, or procedures at the check stage (except for the automation of the checkbox), at the previous one there is only a ban on adding products and instructions. I will add screenshots so that you can understand what we are talking about. I do not think that this is the case, we have already gone through this and corrected all the mistakes.
27.12.2022, 15:48

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
The question here is when the check was created. How massive is this problem?
About 2 months ago, there were changes to the creation of checks, we learned that the check box contains 1 array of checks for all customers, we had to finalize a more unique number from our side.
I can't see exactly what your settings are, so it's hard to say exactly what the problem could be, but 90% that the problem is in the settings
28.12.2022, 16:57

This is not a massive problem, it happened 3 times since the server failure (it used to be more often, but then we redesigned the processes and everything is ok). Checks in the checkbox were created at the same moment when the "Create check" action was performed and, accordingly, the automation, but in Onebox it did not enter the additional fields. The problem disappeared on the 3rd order, so I think that the topic can be closed.
30.12.2022, 12:52

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
If it is repeated, then it will be necessary to check specific examples and determine what exactly is wrong
03.01.2023, 13:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment