1b.app
Link copied -

1b OS & Checkbox: Generate receipt for POS printer

Есть необходимость подключения РРО?
У нас есть готовый компонент Checkbox!
Checkbox - позволяет подключить программный РРО для вашего бизнеса. Появится возможность через действия бизнес-процесса открывать новую смену пользователем (кассиром), закрывать текущую смену. Создание чека продажи, его фискализация и доставка клиенту по email будут доступны в рамках РРО. Посмотреть копонент
Guys, now in boxing it is possible to create a receipt for printing in only one format (the "Print receipt in HTML" action). But it cannot be printed out through a receipt printer (POS printer).
Questions:
1) Is it possible to complete the action with which the box will receive data in the required format and print a Receipt for the receipt printer? Here is the manual info https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zhkc4OljKjea_235YafVvZunkWSp6TCAKeckhgl8t2w/...
2) Maybe you can create your own check for such a printer, taking into account all the necessary data?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Printing to such a receipt printer is sent like any other regular document through a browser?
Or adding a document in a specific format with content from the specified API method will not work for you?
03.12.2021, 16:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Printing to such a receipt printer is sent like any other regular document through a browser?

Yes

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Or adding a document in a specific format with content from the specified API method will not work for you?

The problem is this: There is no way to immediately open the document for printing. Now it happens like this "Picture No. 1", when you click on the document, this "Picture No. 2" opens.
I thought that this problem occurs due to the fact that we receive a check in the "Print receipt in HTML" format, and not in the "POS printer" format (as I wrote in the topic of the appeal). Tell me, how can I open a check as a standard as any document when printing?
07.12.2021, 12:34

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
The problem is this: There is no way to immediately open the document for printing. Now it happens like this "Picture No. 1", when you click on the document, this "Picture No. 2" opens.
I thought that this problem occurs due to the fact that we receive a check in the "Print receipt in HTML" format, and not in the "POS printer" format (as I wrote in the topic of the appeal). Tell me, how can I open a check as a standard as any document when printing?

Well, it's obvious that if you get HTML - then there will be HTML, not text for the POS printer.
We can finalize a similar action to what is obtained in HTML, but for POS - it will take 2 hours. Will this be enough to solve your problem?
08.12.2021, 16:11

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Will this be enough to solve your problem?

If I can print a check - Yes, it will be enough.
Please issue an invoice.
10.12.2021, 17:41

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
If I can print a check - Yes, it will be enough.

Better check - download the contents of the check for the POS printer (or tell me the order for which there is a check and I can get the text of the check) - add it to the process document and send it to print. This will allow you to make sure that everything works as it should before finalizing.
13.12.2021, 12:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment