1b.app
Link copied -

The action "Move the execution date of the process to the next day if the business process is open" does not work

There are orders that should be automatically moved to the next day in the calendar by the "Execute by" date
They are in the "Awaiting Payment" and "Awaiting Subscription" stages
Set the action at these stages
"Move the process execution date to the next day if the business process is open"
Yesterday, these processes had a date of Execute until 22.01.24 and today nothing has changed.
Examples of processes in these statuses:
https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/52061/
https://zhiraf.crm-onebox.com/51763/
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
According to the logic of the action once per hour, all processes in the stage at which the action is added and in which the process planning date is less than the current day (not including) and are not closed - the planning date will be moved to the current day.
That is, for example - if the action is triggered today - it transfers to today all processes whose planning date is up to the current day (yesterday and earlier)
24.01.2024, 08:45
Original comment available on version: ua

Чаусова Тамара
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Good day!
The logic of the action is clear to me.
My issue is that the action is not working.
Yesterday, January 23, all the processes that I gave as an example had a planning date of January 22 and were open, but the action did not work.
The problem is that the action does not work.
24.01.2024, 09:41
Original comment available on version: ua

Чаусова Тамара
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
According to the logic of the action, once an hour, all processes in the stage at which the action was added and in which the process planning date is less than the current day (not including) and are not closed - the planning date will be moved to the current day.
That is, for example - if an action is triggered today - it moves to today all processes in which the planning date is before the current day (yesterday and earlier)

Good afternoon!
I wrote you a confirmation. The specified action is not required.
Will you look after the food?
25.01.2024, 13:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment