1b.app
Link copied -

setting up the action Automatically allocate customer payments to processes

explain why in the list of actual payments I write the order number to the filter and get the result:

but in action
- I have to invent some regular expressions, ask buyers to put some characters like "#" and the result is not guaranteed...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Because in the description of the payment, I can write any nonsense, like "123123 check connection" and if this "nonsense" is without any template or unique symbol, then the box will drag this payment into the order with this id and you will put the bug "and I have in a simple task with congratulations to employee 123123, some payment was delayed, error!"
30.12.2020, 14:16
Original comment available on version: ru

no, so this super tricky algorithm works for you ....
if I write in the settings to search by process id, then such nonsense turns out (no one bothers to make a comment "# 123123 check ...")
but I have a rather complex external ID, and if you search for a payment by the content of the comment, then the probability of delaying netto tends to zero...
if that's the only reason why you can't do it.
then I would like to have such a simplified setting without any regular expressions, which determines any occurrence of the desired characters.
30.12.2020, 22:02

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
but I have a rather complex external ID, and if you search for a payment by the content of the comment, then the probability of delaying netto tends to zero...
if that's the only reason why you can't do it.
then I would like to have such a simplified setting without any regular expressions, which determines any occurrence of the desired characters.

Don't you think that this is some kind of absurdity?
You say that you have some kind of complex external ID, by which it is almost impossible to find anything - but at the same time, you want some elementary simple setup so that everything works and finds.
Let's take a more objective look at the example of a comment on your payments, according to what data and what do you need to find? For if everything is simple - I don’t understand what is the problem with specifying the template and that’s it?
04.01.2021, 13:44

if you do not delve into the question, then it may be absurd.
and so it seems I painted everything intelligibly and attached screenshots.
and my complaint is that the last of the settings does not work as in the example,
specifying only a variable - the payment is not tied up.
although through the list of payments - the payment is found by the value of the variable.
and through a regular expression - which should show any occurrence does not work either
^.*[customorder_externalid12].*$
and there is an example on the screenshots (payment 2240)
06.01.2021, 20:02

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
and through a regular expression - which should show any occurrence does not work either
^.*[customorder_externalid12].*$
and there is an example on the screenshots (payment 2240)

should not, because it is not correctly composed
08.01.2021, 16:53

why incorrect?
everything is correct:
https://prnt.sc/wj8wt1
08.01.2021, 21:37

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
why incorrect?
everything is correct:
https://prnt.sc/wj8wt1

Carefully look at the screenshot that you provided - it contains specifically the final regular expression, according to which the value of your additional field will be retrieved from the text.
The fact that you directly indicated the part to get in the regular season does not mean that it is correct.
11.01.2021, 14:06

what did you indicate?
any character, any number of times.
scanning from the end of the line, as a result, it found you the character "Y", repeated 1 time.
and how it should help me to bind the payment?
12.01.2021, 17:39

I specified it the way it works in action - the extra field variable is replaced with an occurrence (.+?)
So the regularity, respectively, needs to be composed differently
13.01.2021, 14:52

those. variable has no value at all?
Are we looking for a comment format?
and it turns out that for each option that the buyer can come up with, you need to write your own regular expression?
so I say: "what the hell?"
why can't we just look for an occurrence of a particular value?
13.01.2021, 22:01

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
those. variable has no value at all?
Are we looking for a comment format?

The variable has a value in the context of the entire regular expression. This variable is replaced by the searched group, and then the system understands that the result of the search by regular expression is the value of the specified variable, by which to perform the search.

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
and it turns out that for each option that the buyer can come up with, you need to write your own regular expression?

Yes! You need specific patterns (or 1) that you need to adjust the regular expression for.

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
so I say: "what the hell?"
why can't we just look for an occurrence of a particular value?

What? Any one you want? I can make the setting "Take the first number in the comment as the process ID" - will this solve your need? If so, it's 2 hours of revision.
15.01.2021, 16:14

talking like the blind to the deaf...
I'm writing:
"look for just an occurrence of a specific value?"
and take the value from the variable, and how to search for what would work with any register - this will solve the problem
15.01.2021, 18:04

Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
and take the value from the variable, and how to search for what would work with any register - this will solve the problem

With a variable of what? You have no link to the process in the payment - from which process what to take? From what, if only to take?
18.01.2021, 10:45

here I am about the same.
I tell you how it should work.
I don't understand how your algorithm works - I can only guess.
but in this action field, I specify a variable from the additional field of the process and despite the fact that there is no binding, the action still finds the processes.
therefore, your answers with a question to a question do not clarify anything, but only confuse me even more in my guesses. and reduce to 0 my ability to correctly set the task for development
18.01.2021, 11:00

I will answer the last time in this topic.
The action makes it possible to find a process using data that can be parsed with a regular expression from the payment description.
To do this, you need to specify the content of the regular expression with a variable in one of the provided settings, which in the search will be replaced with an entry construct (.+?) to search for a value by the regular expression (I provided a screenshot of the example above).
In turn, specifying a variable is necessary in order to specify, within one setting, which field will be used to search by the found value and determine the location of this value in the regular expression.
Further, after the value is found by the regular expression, the process will be searched for by the field, the variable of which was used in the regular expression.
If your payments come with a template description that contains the value of the required field, you can parse it (or for revision in 1 hour, we will provide you with an example of a regular expression for a specific template).
If there is none, the regular expression will not help you.
An option was also offered to search for a process by value, which will be the first number in the payment description.
If we still don’t understand you here (or you us), I recommend using the services of paid technical support, perhaps they will understand you and offer you a solution.
18.01.2021, 15:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment