1b.app
Link copied -

Is it possible to download mail only from a specific IMAP folder

Is it possible to download mail only from a specific IMAP folder?
I found this setting: "Ignore directories (specify several in encoded form, each on a new line)". Do I understand correctly that in this setting you can specify from which folders not to download mail? That is, you can exclude all folders, except for those from which you need to download, and I will get a solution to my question. Only it is not clear what "specify a few in coded form" means. How is it encoded?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Do I understand correctly that in this setting you can specify from which folders not to download mail? That is, you can exclude all folders, except for those from which you need to download, and I will get a solution to my question.

Yes

Only it is not clear what "specify a few in coded form" means. How is it encoded?

There are base directories like Drafts / Junk / Trash / Sent / Test / INBOX
But for example, in Gmail, the "All Mail" box in encoded form comes as [gmail]/&bbieqqrp- &bd8epgrhbeiema-
04.10.2021, 17:00
Original comment available on version: ru

We have configured integration with outlook.com mail. How to find out the "encoded form" of directory names for outlook in order to exclude downloading messages from them?
04.10.2021, 17:05

We have configured integration with outlook.com mail. How to find out the "encoded form" of directory names for outlook in order to exclude downloading messages from them?

You can tell which of the integrated mails you are interested in the list for - I will check it with a parser and provide it to you.
06.10.2021, 17:50

I didn't quite understand your question. I kind of already wrote that integration is connected to outlook.com mail
If you need a link to mail integration in our account:
https://korka.crm-onebox.com/app/imap-new/settings/
08.10.2021, 10:02

&BBAEQARFBDgEMg-
inbox
&BBcEMAQ6BDAENwRL-
notes
&BBcEMAQ,BDsEMAQ9BDgEQAQ+BDIEMAQ9BD0ESwQ1-
Outbox
junk
Saint
&BB4ESAQ4BDEEOgQ4- &BEEEEOAQ9BEUEQAQ+BD0EOAQ3BDAERgQ4BDg-
&BB4ESAQ4BDEEOgQ4- &BEEEEOAQ9BEUEQAQ+BD0EOAQ3BDAERgQ4BDg-/&BBoEPgQ9BEQEOwQ4BDoEQgRL-
&BB4ESAQ4BDEEOgQ4- &BEEEOAQ9BEUEQAQ+BD0EOAQ3BDAERgQ4BDg-/&BBsEPgQ6BDAEOwRMBD0ESwQ1- &BD4ESAQ4BDEEOgQ4-
&BB4ESAQ4BDEEOgQ4- &BEEEEOAQ9BEUEQAQ+BD0EOAQ3BDAERgQ4BDg-/&BB4ESAQ4BDEEOgQ4- &BEEEENQRABDIENQRABDA-
Deleted
Drafts
you can see how the folders look in their natural form in the Mail app https://korka.crm-onebox.com/app/email/?email=alexander.sergienko%40outlook.com at the top in the directory selector (match the lists)
08.10.2021, 16:37

Understood thanks. As far as I can see, only folders named in Cyrillic are encoded in a terrible way, if you name all folders in Latin letters, then the names will be in a normal natural form.
08.10.2021, 17:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment