1b.app
Link copied -

The order number is duplicated when assigning the variable workflow.number - the serial number of the order

Возникла сложность в настройке системы?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на форуме и там описать задачу - пользователи форума с радостью помогут вам в решении! Создать топик
Good afternoon!
There is such a problem, in the process at the stage In work, the assignment action is configured Process numbers screen 1 (additional process fields), where the variable [workflow.number] is the serial number of the order in the current business process screen 2 http ://joxi.ru/DrlWGzVuGJVkwA, that is, the number must be unique. But there are situations when one number is assigned to several orders, this entails the problem of linking with 1s (we transfer data via api, and 1s blocks orders with one number).
Examples
https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/943316/edit/
https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/943379/edit/
As you can see, the difference in the transition time to the stage In operation is 4 seconds
another example
https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-clienta/567635/edit/
https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/567620/edit/ here also taken into work with a difference of 5 seconds
The ac
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

add another process id and this problem will not be, and it’s not a problem in general, as it were
the bottom line is that until the process is fully saved in the database, the number is not considered unique, so when you have a bunch of actions and operations set up at stages and the switch takes a few seconds, you will continue to stumble upon this
so my advice to you is to add id
25.06.2021, 10:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Good day.
For me, this is a critical issue. The process ID is too long and not convenient to use.
Cool action to generate a unique number. Igor, let's come up with the same cool implementation. After all, for sure, you can change the logic so that the same unique numbers are not generated.
01.07.2021, 09:41

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
add another process id and this problem will not be, and it’s not a problem in general, as it were
the bottom line is that until the process is fully saved in the database, the number is not considered unique, so when you have a bunch of actions and operations set up at stages and the switch takes a few seconds, you will continue to stumble upon this
so my advice to you is to add id

Igor, please find a solution. Ready for paid revision
07.07.2021, 11:02

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
Good day.
For me, this is a critical issue. The process ID is too long and not convenient to use.
Cool action to generate a unique number. Igor, let's come up with the same cool implementation. After all, for sure, you can change the logic so that the same unique numbers are not generated.

yes, this is a great solution:
Go to Onebox OS
and increase server capacity
there, data processing is accelerated at times - so the chance of getting into a simultaneous operation is almost zero
13.07.2021, 17:58

Thank you. We will definitely use. But this method improves, but does not completely solve the problem. The process ID is not set for you. So you can come up with the generation of a unique code from a template.
19.07.2021, 09:41

Igor, but is it really impossible to make a normal generation of a UNIQUE number? Even if it is impossible - write about it directly and close the topic.
04.08.2021, 15:30

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
Igor, but is it really impossible to make a normal generation of a UNIQUE number? Even if it is impossible - write about it directly and close the topic.

I answered above
you have options either use id
or switch to OS
05.08.2021, 11:09

The task is to generate a unique number.
Use id - not suitable. And this is not a solution
Using the OS does not solve the problem, but reduces the likelihood, but does not eliminate it.
So there is no answer above. If you wrote "the task is not solvable, look for alternatives." I wouldn't ask 10 more questions.
And it turns out that your "sequence number generation" action is buggy, but in your answers I hear that everything is correct in Boxing, I'm a fool.
Sorry Igor.
We can check the uniqueness in the next step with the action "Check for the presence of the value of the additional field of the current process in other processes"
and throw an error in case of a double. Maybe you can modify it so that in the case of a double, re-generate the value?
And, by chance, if for the additional field in which we generate a unique number, enable the setting "only unique values" - will this not help us?
05.08.2021, 13:37

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
The task is to generate a unique number.
Use id - not suitable. And this is not a solution
Using the OS does not solve the problem, but reduces the likelihood, but does not eliminate it.
So there is no answer above. If you wrote "the task is not solvable, look for alternatives." I wouldn't ask 10 more questions.
And it turns out that your "sequence number generation" action is buggy, but in your answers I hear that everything is correct in Boxing, I'm a fool.
Sorry Igor.
We can check the uniqueness in the next step with the action "Check for the presence of the value of the additional field of the current process in other processes"
and throw an error in case of a double. Maybe you can modify it so that in the case of a double, re-generate the value?
And, by chance, if for the additional field in which we generate a unique number, enable the setting "only unique values" - will this not help us?

no it won't help you
if you are not satisfied with the id, then you can modify the current time variable in milliseconds or any other unique identifier
15.08.2021, 20:09

Thanks Igor. So far, we have stopped at checking the uniqueness, and if there is a process with the same number, we will generate it again. This method does not completely eliminate the possibility of a double, but reduces it significantly. We are watching.
18.08.2021, 18:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment