1b.app
Link copied -

When switching to a stage, the action "Fill in an additional field of the process or client based on the lookup" does not work

When switching to a stage, the action "Fill in an additional field of the process or client based on the lookup" does not work
Product IDs are listed in the directory
With the action "Fill in an additional field of the process or client based on the directory" I add them to the additional field of the process with the type "Product"
But the value does not appear after the transition to the stage, but after any action on the stage or when leaving it, although the action says: "The action is triggered when entering the stage, saving and before leaving the current stage"
HERE is an example:
1. Empty fields I pass to the stage with the action.
Action failed
2. I save at the stage. Action worked
Do not fill in not only the fields with the product type, but also the string.
Test order https://aromacarlux.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/aromacarlux/6090/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

When you switch the stage, the initial value of the field changes, probably because of this it does not immediately find it.
09.04.2021, 18:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
When you switch the stage, the initial value of the field changes, probably because of this it does not immediately find it.

Yes, but I also tested with an already filled field. And it doesn't work.
In addition, as far as I understand, it should work after the action "Fill in the process field" is triggered.
The sequence of actions is built in this way
09.04.2021, 19:22

And if I use the action "Switch the stage instantly", then the action "Fill in an additional field of the process or client based on the directory" does not work at all
09.04.2021, 19:24

The situation is that you initially copy the value from the Description into the field - it is there with a line break between two lines.
Actually at transition of such value in the directory is not present. Well, after that there was an error that since the field was displayed in a line, then when saving, the transfer was deleted and the record was already found.
I fixed that the field was being resaved when it wasn't opened for editing.
In order for you to solve your need, you need (possibly by action) to replace the line break in the description with a void so that the field matches the reference book.
12.04.2021, 17:22

The situation is that you initially copy the value from the Description into the field - it is there with a line break between two lines.
Actually at transition of such value in the directory is not present. Well, after that there was an error that since the field was displayed in a line, then when saving, the transfer was deleted and the record was already found.

Now it will be copied to the line immediately without a hyphenation, or will it be saved to the hyphenation lines?

In order for you to solve your need, you need (possibly by action) to replace the line break in the description with a void so that the field matches the reference book.

How can this be done?
12.04.2021, 19:28

I copied the text exactly to the line in the hope that the transfer would be deleted.
Can it be better to make the transfer immediately deleted when copying?

13.04.2021, 13:06

Now it will be copied to the line immediately without a hyphenation, or will it be saved to the hyphenation lines?

The transfer will be saved as it copies.

I copied the text exactly to the line in the hope that the transfer would be deleted.

Well, the only mistake was that without editing the field, it was re-saving.

How can this be done?

As an option - I can offer a revision to the action that you copy - to replace the postponement of the deadline with emptiness - it will take 1 hour.
13.04.2021, 17:21

The transfer will be saved as it copies.

Well, the only mistake was that without editing the field, it was re-saving.

How can this be done?

As an option - I can offer a revision to the action that you copy - to replace the postponement of the deadline with emptiness - it will take 1 hour.

It used to work somehow. Now no way. Indeed, in the reference book in the field with the string type, I will not put the transfer in any way.
And if you put a field with the "Text" type, then the action "Fill in an additional field of the process or client based on the directory" does not work.
It turns out that we have come to a situation that there is no way without improvement ..?
In this case, it is already better to finalize the integration and not sculpt crutches
13.04.2021, 17:49

It turns out that we have come to a situation that there is no way without improvement ..?

Well, if you can not get around this situation with some of the existing actions.
So, offhand, I can’t immediately say with which of the hundreds of actions this can be done. You, like me, can search for actions by keywords, perhaps some will do.
13.04.2021, 17:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment