1b.app
Link copied -

Steps to make changes to a payment

Please tell me how can I change the payment category using an action in a business process? I have a task https://topbox.1b.app/14096/?delete=7293 it has a payment. It is necessary to change the payment category by going to the stage. I tried to use the "make a payment" action, it has the "Update an existing payment" function, but it does not work.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. I didn’t find anything like that, I can offer to make a separate action for such that you can select a category there to which you need to change in all payments of the process. Takes 2 hours to finish.
24.07.2023, 17:31
Original comment available on version: ru

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. I didn’t find anything like that, I can offer to make a separate action for such that you can select a category there to which you need to change in all payments of the process. Takes 2 hours to finish.

Hello! A small clarification - we need that the responsible person in the task in the process subfield can select a value from the drop-down list and that the action copies this value to the category of all payments in the process. So will it work? If so, please submit an invoice.
25.07.2023, 10:41

If the value contains the name of an existing payment category, then no problem
25.07.2023, 10:45

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
If the value contains the name of an existing payment category, then no problem

OK. Thank you. Submit an invoice
25.07.2023, 10:53

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. I did not find anything like that, I can suggest to do a separate action so that you can choose there the category to which you need to change in all payments of the process. It will take 2 hours to complete.

Hello, please tell me when the revision will be ready?
07.08.2023, 10:55
Original comment available on version: ua

Good afternoon. Action name "Change process payment category"
27.08.2023, 20:23

Care Department
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Action name "Change process payment category"

Thank you!
30.08.2023, 12:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment