1b.app
Link copied -

What action can I take the LAST digits from the additional field of the process

Good afternoon. Can you tell me what action I can take the LAST digits from the additional field of the process? well, the type in the process field is 9684654 and I need to write the last 3 digits in another field - that is, 654
PS: the action "write value to additional field" cuts off N characters from the end of the resulting string that is not suitable
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Валерия
Personal license
By the way, it's strange that in the action "write value to additional field" cuts off ONLY N characters FROM the END of the resulting string
We are waiting for an update (investment) so that in this action it would be possible to specify to cut off N characters FROM THE BEGINNING of the resulting string
11.10.2022, 14:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello, there is no such setting (take the last N digits of the additional field) in the actions, but you can add it - 1 hour
11.10.2022, 15:21

11.10.2022, 16:48

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich
OneBox CORP wrote:
Look at this topic https://1b.app/en/forum/utilities-and-settings/1673-otdelit-chislovoe-znachenie-...
Gotta help you

Even if you use this action, the appropriate substr function for some cases is not in the list.
Why for some?
substr('9684654', '4', '3') or variable key instead of 9684654
Here 654 will be calculated only if the length of the string is strictly 7 characters, and if the length is different, it will not be possible to calculate correctly
But again, there is no function in action.
11.10.2022, 18:52

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production wrote:
Hello, there is no such setting (take the last N digits of the additional field) in the actions, but you can add it - 1 hour

I am ready to purchase this upgrade. Tell me, is the payment here on the account suitable?
26.10.2022, 15:40

Мазур Віктор Вікторович
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production wrote:

waiting for an answer
03.11.2022, 17:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment