1b.app
Link copied -

add the "Copy process fields" checkbox

please evaluate the addendum "Copy process fields"
as an alternative, also the creation of changes, available for filling through the "Fill in the field of contact or process" (Change for lists and processes)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. We can add all the fields from the block to the "Change window for sheets and processes", after that you can use them in different actions. Takes 4 hours.
11.05.2022, 23:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. We can add all the fields from the block to the "Change window for sheets and processes", after that you can use them in different actions. Takes 4 hours.

get ready to close the box. set up the rahunok, be kind, and start the work.
13.05.2022, 10:45

Good afternoon. Added list of variables:

If something is missing, please let me know within a few days - I will add it.
I don’t know which project to update, so it will be unloaded tomorrow morning automatically. Or specify - I'll apnu with my hands. Thank you.
18.05.2022, 13:06

Перегиняк Александр

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

I don’t know which project to update, so it will be unloaded tomorrow morning automatically. Or specify - I'll apnu with my hands. Thank you.

I will name the project by specifying on the sheet - Yuliya's note when paying. I repeat here. project https://box.e-zoo.com.ua . apnіt yogo, don't worry
19.05.2022, 12:28

Give everything you need to complete the task immediately on the forum. When transferring information to third parties, the programmer most likely will not receive it, except if it is access to the server or logins / passwords. To put it simply: Julia does not read which project needs to be upvoted there, her task is to issue an invoice and receive payment)
the project is up and running in a few minutes.
19.05.2022, 14:33

Перегиняк Александр

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

estimated changes do not work
{|$novaposhta_payertype|}
{|$novaposhta_bpayertype|}
please correct
process, de revealed https://box.e-zoo.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/1821832/edit/
procedure, devictory https://box.e-zoo.com.ua/admin/shop/workflow/8/procedure/375/?status=0
22.05.2022, 21:04

These are the default values, they are not entered into the database until you reselect them in the order. I made that by default there were Sender and Recipient values, respectively.
26.05.2022, 13:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment